BOOST BOTTLE DESTROY VIDEO!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two firecrackers were in each opening

When I was your age, we used to put those black cats in slurpee straws and see who could shoot them the furthest. 9x out of 10 they'd blow up about an inch from the end of the straw. I don't know of any time they actually blew up the paper thin plastic straw, maybe cracked it. It didn't stand a chance against aluminum. Once the first one blew up, they weren't even anywhere near the boost bottle anymore anyways.

Makes me glad that we do not have vids of all the dumb shit we did as kids. That was tamed in comparison.

hahahaha, true gary no go pro bullshit. i would just be done with parole now if we did have video.

YEAH!!! THAT'LL DO IT! But remember that aluminum won't "light on fire", so you'll have to use some sort of fuel to get it burning. I'd suggest maybe two or three squares of toilet paper. That aughta burn hot enough that for sure we'll see some carnage!!

LMFAO. This thread is hilarious. First I was watching the video thinking the build up to a sweet destroy was coming. I thought it was a joke with the firecrackers and bbgun, then I read his comments and this thread turned classic.