yet another shooting

NickisGod

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/13/texas-am-says-active-shooter-on-campus-apprehended/?cmpid=prn_aol&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D192212

remember when i mention copy cat crimes when james holmes shot up the movie theater? well here they are.

although this one i find a little bit different. and before i say why, dont go putting god or Jesus in the topic......

i like seeing Americans stand up for themselves. we live in a limp dick society and civilians are to scared to stand up to there gov and tell them what they are doing is wrong. except this guy.....

in this case a 35yr old man was being evicted from his home. we all know the current economic state of our country this isnt up for debate. a mans home is his castle. what was this dude suppose to do? move back to moms house? live on the streets? dig a hole in the ground like saddam?

if some one told me i had to leave my home i dont think id hesitate much to tell them to fuck off, this dude made an example. like a captain going down with his ship, he didnt surrender and died defending his castle.

honestly this is sad. people die every day, but in these cases stuff is 100% preventable. how? well how about minding your own fucking businesses and let people live their live in a manor they find comfortable. no we dont need more gun laws blah blah blah. guns dont kill people, people kill people. so how about this, why dont we all start being alittle nicer to each other? how about instead of serving eviction notices, serve the community by doing something productive like picking up trash and setting examples for the younger generation.

:shootself:

*RANT* that is all

Deadbeat rat sob if you ask me. "Pay yo bills B" pay for the house like YOU agreed to when you bought it and borrowed the money and PROMISED to pay it back. I am sorry but this line of thought is ridiculous. It is sad but yew maybe he needs to move in with friends or his parents house, or maybe a cheap crappy apartment or trailer. I HAVE been there in my life and lived in a chithole cuz I was poor. Get back on your feet and dont shoot people.

You signed paperwork saying your responsible for the loan or the rent. That means until the term of loan or time of rent agreement is up you still owe. That ain't right at all. That is not justifiable.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.foxnews.c...26pLid%3D192212

remember when i mention copy cat crimes when james holmes shot up the movie theater? well here they are.

although this one i find a little bit different. and before i say why, dont go putting god or Jesus in the topic......

i like seeing Americans stand up for themselves. we live in a limp dick society and civilians are to scared to stand up to there gov and tell them what they are doing is wrong. except this guy.....

in this case a 35yr old man was being evicted from his home. we all know the current economic state of our country this isnt up for debate. a mans home is his castle. what was this dude suppose to do? move back to moms house? live on the streets? dig a hole in the ground like saddam?

if some one told me i had to leave my home i dont think id hesitate much to tell them to fuck off, this dude made an example. like a captain going down with his ship, he didnt surrender and died defending his castle.

honestly this is sad. people die every day, but in these cases stuff is 100% preventable. how? well how about minding your own fucking businesses and let people live their live in a manor they find comfortable. no we dont need more gun laws blah blah blah. guns dont kill people, people kill people. so how about this, why dont we all start being alittle nicer to each other? how about instead of serving eviction notices, serve the community by doing something productive like picking up trash and setting examples for the younger generation.

*RANT* that is all

Surely this takes the cake for the most IDIOTIC thing I have ever read. WOW, you are one DUMB SUM'BITCH

http://www.foxnews.c...26pLid%3D192212

*RANT* that is all

Probably shot the guy serving the notice on his own piece of property because the fucking guy didn't pay rent for the last 6 months, dead guy can't feed his own family, losing the property to foreclosure, now can't rent it cause there's blood on the lawn. Figure it out yourself. Send some money to the widow and kids. Now it cost taxpayers money for 25 to life for the shooter, my kids go without a little more. Fuck everyone with this bullshit attitude especially you for posting this fuck tard thread.

Good thing I didn't tell ya what I really think. eh