the two stroke shop

They did have some innovative ideas a couple of years back.

I had a discussion with them about their 90degree firing order 4mm cranks and the required ignition set-up to run it and they appeared convincing.

Their website is not as expansive as what it used to be, maybe things are not going well for them anymore...

Him and his partner split on bad terms, if you google "the truth about TSS (two-stroke shop)" it's explains the falling out and the problems they encountered.

The guy seams to be very switched on about the stuff he deals with.

His project is now using an anthena top end with the stroker crank. The gearbox bearings and a few other bits all look the goods ;)

I would love to build a rs500 but I just picked a rz350/250 for a project :)

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51542 this is only one of a hand full of break downs on the parting of Stephan and Wayne. Stephan was the Investment and Customer relations while Wayne was responsible for the R&D. Problem was Wayne flaked out on his end. I have been following the RZ/RD scene and this has been a continuing catastrophe for a while now. There are over 400 Cheetah cylinders ruined, 1000 cranks unusable, and the powervalves are garbage. Nothing tested before machining! JEEZ! I am stoked Stephan realized it was time to part ways, to bad he lost his ass while some one else toyed with dreams.

Him and his partner split on bad terms, if you google "the truth about TSS (two-stroke shop)" it's explains the falling out and the problems they encountered.

The guy seams to be very switched on about the stuff he deals with.

His project is now using an anthena top end with the stroker crank. The gearbox bearings and a few other bits all look the goods ;)

I would love to build a rs500 but I just picked a rz350/250 for a project :)

whoa! Thanks for that stink.

I almost got suckered into the 90 Deg crank deal, just didn't have enough budget to cover the ignition changes.