Best Method Of Removing Dent From Headpipe?

Alright so ive searched around a little bit and im curious to which method is best for dent repair on a head pipe, its the right tr-6 headpipe, its not too bad but i want it fixed id feel more comfortable knowing its fixed and not throwing some tuning off or something,i see theres the plug both ends somehow then apply anywhere from 25-50 PSI into the pipe then heat the dented area? The other way ive seen is fill it up with water plug both ends then put it in a freezer overnight or something, the freezer trick from what i heard can sometimes split a pipe at the seam?

Im unsure on either i would like to hear personal experiences i know both seem a little dangerous, the freezer trick seems easier and safer but if it risks messing up a pipe thats not cool. The applying psi and heating the dent idea seems dangerous and tedious, if anybody has experience on the best way to plug the ends would be great also and i would probably have it safety wired and sitting in an area that was safe if a cap were to pop off, wedged between two hay bales popped in my head, haha but any input would be great thanks. :headbang:

2012-08-01_21-01-26_10.jpg2012-08-01_20-59-48_883.jpg

P.S. yea i know i gotta shave the stock mounts off still.

Edited by ATVRidinManiac

ALL that shit wont work you jabronis!

If you want the dint out, coat that shit in butter and put it in the freezer over night.

Ask DDU if you don't believe me. It's like magic.

Pipe butter FTFW!!!

Alright...that would be a bitch to get it inside, idno il figure something out, i cant find any info on this in a search, not a writeup or video or anything, thanks.

Ya its a bitch but hard work always pays off, you can try it on the outside but getting a good about on the inside is the key.

Get a dent removal kit from the auto store. Drill hole, and install rivet style stud and use the slide hammer to pull it. I prefer the weld on studs that you just tack on and cut off and grind when done. I just wasn't sure if you had a welder or not.

BUTTER! Haha, you Fuckers crack me up.