Stolen banshee's

One of my good buddies got both his banshees stolen last night from his house. I'm just trying to put the word out to see if we get any hits. We're from Vegas and will be watching craigslist, but it would be appreciated if you guys could keep an eye out aswell on your local craigslist's.

One banshee was mostly stock except for toomey t5's, 30 oko's, and a little porting.

The other bike was a little more hooked up

-odi grips

-t5's

-Vegas Jeff seat ( says banshee rob on the back)

-+4 stock style swingarm

-10 paddle skat tracks

-nice dune/drag port job.

This bike was a high compression motor and I would assume the "new" owners will blow it up the first ride...

Here is the only pic of the bike I have. We're not asking for anyone to do anything, we will take care of that, just keep your eyes open please. My buddie Rob is a good honest

guy. Pm me for my number if you guys see anything.

Thanks,

James

915ecd43.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Someone needs to invent a lojack type kit for ATV's , The technology is out there , and it would help us get our shit back... Best of luck finding them and then beating the fuck , shit and ass straight out of them .

Sorry for your friends loss James.

Seems as though things are getting worse everyday.

I work in the retail field and we have theives stealing from us all day long.

If we try to stop them our jobs are at risk. Our parent would rather accept the loss then to risk a wrongful stop and be sued.

Good luck

Troy