Should i trade my 05 Predator for this Banshee?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kinda what i was wanting to do but i mean ive had that warrior for like 7 years and it doesnt look so great but its very quick for a warrior and runs perfect engine is basically near new but i know that it wont bring much money also...im debating on taking it apart and just cleaning it up and repainting the frame, a arms, swinger and stuff, not sure if its even worth doing though.

396131_324386477655346_150319271_n.jpg picture of the warrior for the shit of it...i wanna get $1000 for it but im sure it wont happen, the damn thing runs perfect and actually hauls ass too but its got shitty plastics, bad paint, worn bushings everywhere, it had the case busted up and repaired from chain flying off and whatnot.

Your predator is way cleaner than that Banshee, I would hold out a try and sale it or trade for a cleaner condition Banshee. You could also ask the guy to throw cash on top with the trade.