Riding Pants

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shorts thing never works out to good for me either...always end up burning my legs. I had my leg branded with the toomey logo off my buddy's bike for the longest time lol. I ride with Fox boots (stepped up and bought some high dollar ones) and once broken in aren't bad at all. Also ride with vented fox 180's. They felt better than the overpriced 360's to me.

Jeans and Alpinestars, soak them in water, or go to a hockey store and have them steam fitted. I will say, once I got my Petty pegs moved back, I'm no where near my headpipes..

Steam fitted? First I've heard of that. How long does it take?

I stop waering my Thor Q1's cause they fit so bad.

I rock the oneal Piston boots , I have a few jerseys different brands but I have always worn these shitty medium cotton cargo pants that are too big to be comfortable except for riding , they fit over the boots and are a fucked up khaki green color but fuck they don't melt to my pipe and they breathe good and got extra pockets for coffee filters ( makes great asswipe in the dunes and you can pack a lot in a pocket ) for Shattin on the trail .

I rock the oneal Piston boots , I have a few jerseys different brands but I have always worn these shitty medium cotton cargo pants that are too big to be comfortable except for riding , they fit over the boots and are a fucked up khaki green color but fuck they don't melt to my pipe and they breathe good and got extra pockets for coffee filters ( makes great asswipe in the dunes and you can pack a lot in a pocket ) for Shattin on the trail .

Why not just spool off some toilet paper and just wipe your ass with something that is meant to be dragged between the cheeks.......coffee filter belongs in coffee maker....not near my ass haha.

Why not just spool off some toilet paper and just wipe your ass with something that is meant to be dragged between the cheeks.......coffee filter belongs in coffee maker....not near my ass haha.

Try it once and you'll be hooked , perfect size and the pleats I am sure help scour out the crevices extra good lol

folded TP and ive been using my left sock all these years............doahh

What the hell pipes are you guys running?

I never burn my leg/pants on my PC's.

Damn dude u must ride like a girl. I've burnt my legs on every pipe I've owned. With shorts on anyway. Fmf, PC, shearer, sniper, buddies toomys

My rockets are some leg burning mofos!!! I rode with shorts one day and after about 10 min all I could say was ouch. This is my standard riding gear

0cc06152-0519-86d1.jpg

And as far as ass wipe material, I didn't know wiping was required? Hell why not just get some depends that way you never have to stop and shit?