Easier steering?

Hey all, got my 2nd banshee had one back in the days and I wanna do some xc racing with this one. I came off a built 450 and I know this is gonna be a far cry from that but I'm ready to give it a whirl. My main concern is this one as well as my last was a bear to turn. Alot of effort and then the sidewall is always grabbing at ruts and giving a ton of feedback. Between that and the stiff throttle arm pump is gonna be the death of me. I hate stabilizers, I never understood the thinking behind making the steering even harder will solve things. Why cant they make sport quads with power steering damnit Id go buy one. dunno if there is a solution or not, these things just have nasty bumpsteer. Im guessing the answer is gonna lie in a $1500 set of adjustable a arms

when your in tight woods and sawing the bars back and forth a stabilizer makes it hell. you gotta think when your turning your pulling one side of your bars with your forearm and if you got something making it harder to turn thats more wear on you. they are nice if you hit something unexpected in a field but the trade off isnt worth it for me.

What is the offset of your front wheels/rims? You should be running 4/1 offset (4inches inside/1inch outside). They will have the least about of feedback. Stock rims are 3/2 offset I believe. The center of tire tread should be inline of ball joints. Draw imaginary line from upper joint thru lower joint, should end up in center of tire. Farther out tire sits the more bump steer you will have.. Aftermarket arms would help, if you need to adjust caster. But start with rims first.

I put on new +2 control arms and 4/1 offset wheels and when i hit bumps now i cant even tell you the difference, there is hardly any feedback coming up the bars, and it is definately easier to steer.