Parts for Sell

Cleaning up Shop and selling a few items i dont need. Prices are without shipping. Local pickup welcome Located in Wisconsin

ITP Sand stars 20x11x10 rears (looks like previous owner drove on pavement for a little bit, but no damage happened) the nipples are still on the paddles and are like new $75

aluminum intake spacers SOLD

chrome drag shocks, look in ok shape, but very heavy 12 inches eye to eye $20

Stock metal heel gaurds in decent shape SOLD

Billet stator cover needs a little polishing $80

billet bar clamp with bolts $20

Stock stator cover SOLD

ported air box lid $10

BOOOST bottle $5

Works Shocks Dual stage set up for 200 lbs. plus 2 arms. good shape, bought from a BHQ memeber a while ago and never installed on my bike, decided to go diff route $150

Ebay lowering kit. -2 front and 0-4 inches in rear $25

DG Front bumper good shape $ 30

clutch side peices and handle bar key holder SOLD

may be willing to do some trading for pro circuit silencers, good tie rod ends, or pod filters with around 43MM inside diameter.

I will ship items within a day or two so be patient!

works.jpg

loweringkit.jpg

lid.jpg

dg.jpg

They're just on the wrong side of the bike.

you mean the bike is setup to go fast in reverse with the tires facing that way. I'm not sure how it would even work in the sand like that being banshee's don't have reverse and there aren't any reverse races that I'm aware of even if it were on a raptor per say lol. I agree however that the tires in the pic are facing the wrong direction

stars.jpg

Ya no shit there backwards i bought the bike that day and the idiot had them on backwards.. Theres no sand around here so i need to sell them. Buy something or gtfo!!!

we are talking about the folds on the paddles, they weren't run on concrete that's what happens when you run them backwards. I was considering the stator cover but I'm not sure on the skull thing haven't decided I think I'd prefer it more plain :(