Rear Carrier bolt Bent

Hey guys, Im having huge issues with the Long Bolt that slides through the axle carrier. It is bent and stripped at the thread end. I bought what looked to be a replacement so I lined up my rear sprocket and started banging it out when all of a sudden I noticed the bolt I bought looked to be the rite length but it was a hair to wide to go in.

I still have the original swingarm and carrier chopped for suspension. Mabey its a year thing.Mine is an 03.

This Bolt looks about rite but it looks a little to thick.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-ATV-Banshee-Rear-Wheel-Bolt-Part-90101-12694-/250778479225?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a638fea79&vxp=mtr

Can anyone help a brother out. This is killing my whole warm season. Its bent bad this time. It could ding or even wedge itself into the rear sprocket and that could lead to a whole lot of hurt. For me and SHEE!!!

I'm thinking about cutting the center tube off my upper carrier bolt, like the early ones, so I can use 2 shorter bolts instead of one long one, seems like you could tighten it down better like that.

I wouldnt do that. Sems sketchy. If that long one bent and stripped the bolt rite off that power+weight. Cutting it and adding 2 shorter bolts could be even easyer to bend/break.

I got my parts guy to get me what I need for a few dollars. I should have rode it over and showed him cause I was banging it back in and riding it. I kept forgeting. I hope this works. It doesnt look like anything besides that bolt.

If its real bad how much for that carrier with both bolts rjdgriff?

I have a roundhouse carrier I'll sell you. I bought it from a guy and never did anything with it. It's still sitting in the box he shipped it in. I'll sell it to you for $60 shipped

PM SENT.