axle bearing #

Just curious if the axle bearings in a banshee can be cross referenced to auto parts bearings? I'm not for sure if i need them 100% yet but wanted to make sure I could get them local. This would be a temporary fix for a ride I have. Then I'd order up a set banshee bearings to install later on. If anyone knows the bearing and seal #'s stamped on them I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Heading out Thu so NAPA is about my only shot if i need a couple. Send me the bearing # on the rear if you get a chance. It would help me out a lot. Also if you have the front #s fullthrotle, I'd like those also just for future reference in case of emergency. Thanks to both of you....

X2's on the bearing supply place. That's where I always go. Most places carry a ton of stock, seals and bearings are a lot cheaper price and normally a high quality piece. I've bought axle bearings for other bikes that cost $22 a piece from the dealer for $6 a piece from my place locally. There is huge mark up on this stuff at dealers, and auto parts stores normally don't have what you need and are expensive too. They also normally have good quality shop supplies like sealants, thread lockers, parts cleaners, since they are normally commercial suppliers for industrial applications.