30MM OKO help needed-who knows em?

I got a set of brand new in the box 30m oko carbs. The odd thing is that they take round main jets instead of hex. Can i run my hex in them or do i have to change emulsion tube and jet needle to the hex style??? They have the nut for quick change on the bowl. Another odd thing is on the intake of the carb body in front of the slide body there is a vertical vent.. I havent heard of anybody running into this but they are okos brand new.. Please help, id like to get these on soon. Thanks guys.

I got a set of brand new in the box 30m oko carbs. The odd thing is that they take round main jets instead of hex. Can i run my hex in them or do i have to change emulsion tube and jet needle to the hex style??? They have the nut for quick change on the bowl. Another odd thing is on the intake of the carb body in front of the slide body there is a vertical vent.. I havent heard of anybody running into this but they are okos brand new.. Please help, id like to get these on soon. Thanks guys.

block the lil vent tube off. ive ran regular hex jets in them befor without problems

They are d slide pwk copies thats what i dont understand. chrome d slides even. I think i got copy pwk okos, if you understand that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OKO-30MM-FLAT-SLIDE-Racing-Carby-SCOOTER-ATV-QUAD-Carburator-/160837638825?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2572ab9aa9&vxp=mtr

this is the exact item i bought. what is the intake vent tube all about. i dont think these are correct.

http://www.miniriders.com/tech-talk/26815-keihin-pwk-copy-carb-mods.html

this is it. the emulsion tube on the left is supposed to be oko. i have the round jet one on the right. hex will not fit with bowl on.

also, if you look down, my float needle inlet has that shitty brass piece like this supposed pwk copy. it looks nothing like the oko. wtf gives...

Edited by volcrano

i have a pwk that takes the round jet and it has a different emulsion tube and whats even odder is that the float valve is a odd small size as well. it came on a blaster i picked up so i have no idea where it came from but it does say pwk right on it but does not have the vent hole like those do. i couldnt get it to work right, kept running out of fuel in the bowl..

have you tried using that carb yet? i think the round jets arent as deep as the hex so i dont think they will work without swapping the emulsion tube. then again they may be for a 4 stroke?

im pretty sure round jet shit is copy. look at your pwk on the carb body upbove the bowl. should have serial numbers. if not its a copy. thats why it runs out of fuel too, read that link i have on the previous post. im going to send these bitches back. i do like these tho..

http://www.treatland.tv/OKO-30mm-carburetor-p/oko-30mm-black.htm

and if you go to where it says main jets they are hex.. go figure

If it vents into the venturi where it would get vacuum from the engine then it may be for oil injection which would just need blocked off. Many factory chinese and taiwanese motors are setup like that. Never seen an oko like that and I have used a bunch of them.