Shearer or sniper pipes

I have not built a Serval for Colby. I'm not sure he even has a set of Snipers........ Do you just pull this info out of your ass?  << It seems to be your "go to" source for technical information as well.

Hey you know what?....Your right! He doesn't have a Passion built motor. He's a big Herr Jugs fan. He doesn't have any content recommending you. I mistakenly remembered him as having a Serval built by you. Sorry. I stand corrected.

Know what else he doesn't have?........Snipers! ROF....LMFAO! So what we have here is a guy who doesn't really own a set of Snipers.....he's just a Shearer hater.

OK, that clears that up. I KNEW you two had something in common. So I mistook him as supporting Snipers....he's just bashing Shearers. I'll remember to double flush after his next post on the topic.  :flush:

Considering your entire vocational aptitude only qualify's you to make South Park figurines from your own dung, you are hardly a judge Matt. And since you too are a site sponsor, I dont feel the need to pull punches on a chump like yourself...Jim

Jim, quit your fucking whining, you pussy. Oh, please protect my oh mighty one, Tyler... Boo fucking hoo. You want to dish shit out, but can't take it? Put on your big girl panties and act like a fucking man.

I will say it again. Passion Racing Engines and Swiper Pipes are the two biggest jokes in this industry. You guys are hacks.

?Jim, quit your fucking whining, you pussy. Oh, please protect my oh mighty one, Tyler... Boo fucking hoo. You want to dish shit out, but can't take it? Put on your big girl panties and act like a fucking ngines and Swiper Pipes are the two biggest jokes in this industry. You guys are hacks.

coming from the suspension guy ?? lol do you know anything about an engine?