okie trash hq scammer. READ THIS

Anybody know okie trash. I had a trade for some carbs. I sent mine and I've had no carbs in return. Won't answer calls or pm's. Anybody know him. I've got his number and po box. I can turn it over to the DA but would rather not. I have more info from a guy in De Soto Mo that has some dealings with him. I can drive 3 hours to get my stuff if someone tells me where to go.

Don't this fool realize its 2012 and we can track shit.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is Jesse , okie trash , blzn okie , okie450 same guy different name. Gotta change his name to keep alive. Text me tomorrow or some time this week.

Man I've heard one of those names before....not good.

Sorry you got messed up with this guy hope it works out for you.

What's the last 4 of his phone #? Seems like I might know the guy

only # i have for him is 0412 is the last 4....dunno if its still good or not.

Just found a recent cell # of his, last 4 #s 9495

Put all his info on blast and tell everyone have a free for all I'm from Cali but usually have a crew of guys that are always in that state for work some pretty irritable construction cats that are fairly decent size smallest guy being 6'4 280 might be able to talk to him about some parts for u..

Let me guess some 44 lectrons with no pj and billet bowls?

He had a guy ship your carbs to me. Because he was in Victoria tx working and he's got my address memorized. He had me put them on my front porch Monday morning to be arranged for a pickup.

I've had him ship stuff for me before, I set it out ups or FedEx picks it up pretty easy transaction.