NJ RIDE!

ECshee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the lake this Sunday ecshee. Going to head out to racetrack maybe tomorrow night and pick up some good fuel....see what she'll do...holla at me dude..text me if anything ..any of ya on this side I'm in the Bronx. 347 236 9708. Bebetek

There's my number, I only know of one spot that can accommodate parking for a group of people. That's the issue, unless some one lives within safe riding distance and can have people park or knows of good parking.

If we make it to the pits then we're fine, just don't stop for anyone. It's parking. I have no problem sliding some one 10 20 bucks to let me park on there property.

Dont start this shit again Nasty lol. Let it go man let it go. When the time is right i guys will race.

The lake is the only option where that many people can go and have some where to park. Where's Is da roosta at ? You gonna man up stage at my rear tires give me my race a fair one no jumping the line like always. If he's not coming out I will just jumping hills out at ten flags as I like to call it.

Loose 100 out of 100 races and still talk shit, amazing!!

You should just listen to ya boys and simmer down, we've discussed it many times I'll stage anywhere you want honey!

Funny how you claim we've never had a fair race, (100 races) lmao but you still ain't man enough to race heads up!!!

But I wouldn't expect anything less all your true colors came

Out at Busco!!

This weekend isnt any good bike still down,Next weekend I'll be in Florida and September 20-30th I willl be in spain, has anyone picked dates yet?

Sarco/Lakewood is def the only spot big enough, people park by the lakes every weekend- I have also done that in the past but there's no guarantees there! Al these dudes on here from the area and no1 has a spot for this ride??

Maybe I'll call George's and get a update, maybe he got his shit sorted out by now