NJ RIDE!

ECshee

just make the call for sarcos then done deal!... little risky but where in dirty jersey isnt!

We could also take a chance at gliddens.

JOHN is right though gents, aint nowhere in jersey safe to ride anymore.... I just want to get this in order and concrete. Id like a good turn out. Im down for either the 18th or the 19th. I figured the 18th just because its a saturday and most people arent working. I dont think itll matter what day, people in jersey ride all day saturday and all day sunday. I never knew there was a specific or preferred day that people in NJ rode? lol

If we do sarco's which it sounds like we are....

JUST NO BBQ's OR TENTS.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could also take a chance at gliddens.

JOHN is right though gents, aint nowhere in jersey safe to ride anymore.... I just want to get this in order and concrete. Id like a good turn out. Im down for either the 18th or the 19th. I figured the 18th just because its a saturday and most people arent working. I dont think itll matter what day, people in jersey ride all day saturday and all day sunday. I never knew there was a specific or preferred day that people in NJ rode? lol

If we do sarco's which it sounds like we are....

JUST NO BBQ's OR TENTS.

imho sunday is better cause they work at gliddens on saturdays but i have rode sat many times there also and generally sat during hunting season isnt a great time to be in the woods.........im down for anything tho when it comes to a nj shee get together!!! hell yeah!!

two weekends in a row the boys in blue blocking way into the "lake" . both times were close calls and didnt get followed but im not messing with that place for a while. both times were sundays. saturday i know people who got in no problem and out. ended up meeting gangstahic on here out in gliddens sunday for the first time and things were calm around there knock on wood. ecshee im taking this as you are heading the event up but man pm me your number so i can help ya with a good safe place for a fun event. I am heading up to another member on here house tommrow who always buys parts from me, for a little test and tune session. I have not seen him chime in on this matter yet but if this is a very worthy riding area be sure i will be twisting his arm around for us to be going there.

two weekends in a row the boys in blue blocking way into the "lake" . both times were close calls and didnt get followed but im not messing with that place for a while. both times were sundays. saturday i know people who got in no problem and out. ended up meeting gangstahic on here out in gliddens sunday for the first time and things were calm around there knock on wood. ecshee im taking this as you are heading the event up but man pm me your number so i can help ya with a good safe place for a fun event. I am heading up to another member on here house tommrow who always buys parts from me, for a little test and tune session. I have not seen him chime in on this matter yet but if this is a very worthy riding area be sure i will be twisting his arm around for us to be going there.

Any word on the NJ Ride? Theres got to be somwhere to go!

I was afraid of that. Im really hoping we can figure out a place to ride. I was thinking about gliddens too but i havent been out there but once or twice, and like 5 years ago.

is there anywhere safe to ride? just throwing this out there but maybe nov 10th weekend? its a little further away but i think more people will have time to plan for this if there is somewhere to ride that is.. not to mention it will be a little cooler out. im trying to make a trip up there from va..

This is why I have not come down yet :(

I have turned into a lil pussy and don't really want to get chased and sure don't want to have that on my mind all day