10mil Drag Bike

Ready for next project, figured I would see if anyone was interested in the drag bike...

$7k

10mil cub ported by tim at titan

hinson 8-plate clutch setup - spring-loaded basket, straight-cut gears, hinson inner hub, hinson pressure plate

direct-drive lockup and cover

10mil forged crank w/ maxload bearings on both ends

titan custom cut domes

vforce3

cool head

k&t mikuni carbs w/ billet bowls, set up for pump

mikuni fuel pump

k&t / racers edge drag pipes

metal tech +4 frame

metal tech +14 swingarm

marvin shaw rear

works fronts

LSR +2+1 a-arms up front

lew swan custom painted fiberglass front fenders

aluminum drag tank

chromoly subframe

aluminum drag axle

13-paddle SLS haulers

etc etc

4f7ceb6c.jpg

875f22b9.jpg

c255c509.jpg

Selling both of these bikes.

77994e4d.jpg

I have to ask, why do you and many others, dump a shitload of money into a bike to turn around and sell it? I am guessing this bike cost in the neighborhood of 15k and selling it for half price. Just a suggestion but why don't you build other peoples bikes on their dime, if building is what you enjoy! :confused:

I have to ask, why do you and many others, dump a shitload of money into a bike to turn around and sell it? I am guessing this bike cost in the neighborhood of 15k and selling it for half price. Just a suggestion but why don't you build other peoples bikes on their dime, if building is what you enjoy! :confused:

Give me your dimes and I will build you a banshee. :cheers:

Give me your dimes and I will build you a banshee. :cheers:

You'll have to settle for his 2 cents. :lol:

But I agree. You go thru bikes like it's a fetish. If you go thru women like you do bikes........your bound to catch a dose of something. :lol: What's the deal? You trying to own one of every motor design out there before you cash out and jump into the sideXside market?

LoL

Just get bored of them easily i guess. Im already in the side by side stuff. Ive had two sand rails and a rzr-s. And ive been with my g/f for 5yrs. She is the only one who didnt get pissed off at my banshee habits, so i been keeping her around.

Ha!

Jared

LoL

Just get bored of them easily i guess. Im already in the side by side stuff. Ive had two sand rails and a rzr-s. And ive been with my g/f for 5yrs. She is the only one who didnt get pissed off at my banshee habits, so i been keeping her around.

Ha!

Jared

good woman.. wanna trade? lol