pipes wont fit

i took the o ring out too but still doesnt want to slide over the flange

I've noticed the same thing. After building Magettshee's engine he was having problems getting his Snipers to slide on. Luckily, he was a local guy so I went to help. We couldn't even get a well worn set of CPI"S to slide over his Serval flanges.

The engine was already installed in the frame, so I had to take a cartridge roll to the inside of the Snipers to get them to slide on. Not sure if they are all the Servals are this way, but Ive seen it more than once.....Jim

I dont think thats the problem. The serval wont need big flange pipes. You just need to sand your O'rings down a bit. A dremel with a sanding drum works great. Grease them too.

ya wasnt sure either just throwing it out there.

what is cartridge roll may i ask? and so ur saying they will fit just going to have to tinker with them

Simular to a dremel sanding disc...just more industrial..used mainly with air powered die-grinders. Yes, you will have to sand the inside of your pipe flanges...easier than messing with the cylinder.

I had the same issue with my cub. Even with the O-rings out the pipes would not slide on. I ended up taking some emery cloth and sanding the shit out of the cylinders until the pipes slid on easy.