Taiwan strikes again

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is full of fuckin cry babies. Mopar dude. You encountered a problem with the wrist pin and had the brains to resolve the issue which is great. Most people would have pissed and moaned more and called Weisco and bitched and complained. Anybody who builds motors on a regular basis, knows that shit sometimes just doesnt together as planned. Have to use your dome and figure shit out sometimes. I understand that you want what you paid for and expect it to be right the first time, but this is far from a perfect world.

And to MattSCSS, Ive been telling people that some snap on shit is being made over there and they all laughed at me. lol I fuckin knew it. Fuckers can take your 5000 dollar toolbox and stick it up your fuckin ass!

I would love to see alot more manufacturing come back to this country, but I aint like most people and have a fucking heart attack if they have to buy something made in China. I really dont give a fuck as long as it works. The product is still employing Americans.

funny part is most of our tools up at the cottage are from harbor freight......either that or its a mis-matched conglomoration. not trying to fix all mojor problems though.....just trying to fix the problems long enough to get you through the weekend so that you can still have fun and get it back home to fix it correctly.

Things to blame on Taiwan:

1. Rod failures

2. Wristpin length

3. Windycityjohn's Trinity motor

4. Zillafreak's non working EFI

5. EZUP guy's sales techniques

6. RIS brakes

7. Lindsey Lohan's drug problem

8. The unemployment rate

9. Obama's spending

EDIT: Oops, I thought I quoted you when I actually hit the edit button - Gato

NOPE, NUMBER 6 THAT WAS A MEXICAN PROBLEM

This is JMHO but.... Just because they didn't hold his hand when he wrecked, and buy him a new bike doesn't mean he should keep bashing them every time someone says "RIS"...it's getting old. Should all the sponsors who sold the Wang cranks have to replace every part that got destroyed in everyone's motors? Should everyone bash them and tell them to go sell taco's( if they're Hispanic)?

Ps. He projects himself as a racist very well on the web whenever "RIS" is mentioned....

haha....the sears near me has never once even looked and made a comment on any hand tools ive taken in. last 1/4" drive i took in was cause it would randomly flip over from tighten/loosen on its own and got annoying......walked inand they said "here ya go"....out the door i went.

On another note i've also watched someone put a wrench in a vice and cut it in half cause the box wrench was too long.......he took it back to sears and the guy said "this didn't break.....it was cut".....buddies dad looked at the guy and said "customers always right.....your shitty wrench broke and busted my knuckles" (he had slipped ealier and given himself a kinuckle buster) dude wanted to argue more but just handed over a new box wrench....

I used to have issues with getting sockets and crap replaced when I was working on cars. They always told me they weren't meant for professional use. Few years later and different job I was working at a district manager for sears house. Was telling him about it and he said there's no reason that tool replacement should be refused. Haven't had a problem since. They must of changed policies or something.

Edited by dave5.0

This is JMHO but.... Just because they didn't hold his hand when he wrecked, and buy him a new bike doesn't mean he should keep bashing them every time someone says "RIS"...it's getting old. Should all the sponsors who sold the Wang cranks have to replace every part that got destroyed in everyone's motors? Should everyone bash them and tell them to go sell taco's( if they're Hispanic)?

Ps. He projects himself as a racist very well on the web whenever "RIS" is mentioned....

you read me very well.......

I have had the same 3 craftsman socket wrenches since about 2004,Same craftsman sockets. 6mm through about 32mm. And the same craftsman wrenches,8mm through 22mm. I inherited my brothers toolbox and tools in 2004. I have built WAY to many bikes,and done more repairs than i can remember with the same tools. I beat them with mallets,put tubes over the end of the socket wrenches and jump on them,hit them with hammers. I dont know what people are doing to break the craftsman stuff,but its definitely more pressure than needed to take just about any orv completely apart.

Edited by Burt Reynolds