A little soggy before power band

My noob ass has yet another question. My banshee feels a little soggy right before the power band in first and second gear. Could this be jetting or a dirty carb. I haven't checked the compression yet and didn't have time to check the plugs yet. If someone else has had this problem, tell me what you did to fix it.

My setup is:

FMF gnarly golds

2 to 1 keihin carb

and I'm not sure about the jets because i bought it this way.

My noob ass has yet another question. My banshee feels a little soggy right before the power band in first and second gear. Could this be jetting or a dirty carb. I haven't checked the compression yet and didn't have time to check the plugs yet. If someone else has had this problem, tell me what you did to fix it.

My setup is:

FMF gnarly golds

2 to 1 keihin carb

and I'm not sure about the jets because i bought it this way.

Mine did that too. I cleaned carbs and leaned out the jetting. Just my experience, it might not be it, but it wouldn't hurt.

Mine did that too. I cleaned carbs and leaned out the jetting. Just my experience, it might not be it, but it wouldn't hurt.

Its got a late response when i rev it while idling. Im assuming that its running a little rich. Im gonna adjust the float tomorrow and lean out my jet. Should've checked the plugs before i posted this.

Its got a late response when i rev it while idling. Im assuming that its running a little rich. Im gonna adjust the float tomorrow and lean out my jet. Should've checked the plugs before i posted this.

I agree with HOLYSHEET, sounds like its getting more fuel than it can burn. Get a fresh set of plugs, clean the carb, drop a jet size and do some WOT pulls and check the plugs. Your looking for coffee :headbang:

I agree with HOLYSHEET, sounds like its getting more fuel than it can burn. Get a fresh set of plugs, clean the carb, drop a jet size and do some WOT pulls and check the plugs. Your looking for coffee :headbang:

Im going with 175 main jets and doing a plug chop this weekend. I pulled the plugs tonight and they are black and wet. I knew then it was running way too rich. Just trying to find the right combo. its got a 200 main jet now.