Duner Banshee

gordo_dk

You just need to establish really just what you want if it's just a dunner have the crank tried and welded hone and pistons a cool head 20 cc domes for those hot days out here and just run 91 ,advance timing 4 degrees and I like stock carbs w t5 and port job nice snappy easy on the gas and enough power to smoke any 4 poke it's a cheap nice reliable but if you can afford a lil more get a 4 mill , remember there is no replacement for more displacement

34 are a lil much for what u want the biggest I'd go is 33 or just leave stock why waste the $$$ he is right tho a cool head 20cc domes cylinders a lil over stock, like I told U tho get that crank

Done with + timming and run 91 cause 112 is sssooo damn pricey lol

Let me check some boxes I think I may have a set of stock carbs that have been worked ur in the Sam Diego area right?? If so I could sen them down with one of my guys u can grab them from jc penny in chula vista we are going to start a remodel there.

They will be working in chula vista but if u can't make it yea I'll hold on to them and I don't need $$ for them, there just sitting I have 35's on mine, I'll pull my old parts outta storage see what I have in there when I get back from Vegas Sunday