I'm sorry

Nightmare

Recently i posted some pics of my wife and her Banshee and got some negative feedback. I'm sorry she does't weigh 90lbs and have blonde hair. I'm sorry she has lost 70lbs in the past year and is not quite up to par, i think she looks damn good. I'm sorry i posted pics of of a banshee with the craptor plastics. I'm not changing them out cause i caught shit here about it, i'm doing cause their FUCKING UGLY! And i'm sorry for announcing that i ordered new ones for it. The one thing i am not sorry about is how much of a prick i will be from here on out!!! To a few select members on here i would like to say "GO FUCK YOURSELVES". And the rest of u guys, have a good one my fellow Banshee brothers.

Sick....alot of guys just talk shit.....and that's they ever do don't let them get to ya......just know what you got and that it is special to you and don't even let them fade ya.

Shit I wouldn't apologize for any of it, they should be the ones to apologize. If it is the pictures in your gallery I personally think she is smokin.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Had to go check the gallery out after reading this post. This is the first I've seen of her and she's pretty hot imo, looks to have a nice body. I don't know who was talking shit to you but it sounds like they were just trying to get to you.

I feel like we can all agree the raptor plastics are an abomination. jesterlaugh.gif