I'm sorry

Nightmare

What really pisses me off about this situation is the pics of the bike. I've been racing, working on and dealing with banshees since i was 14. I'm 31 now and i dont care to hear some lil pussy tell me one of my bikes is ugly when im clearly aware of that I shouldnt have said that there negative comments about my wife when there was only one that i was aware of. Yup,Tyler is right, i should have posted in the premium section My wife was really prepared for the worse on what people would say or think of those pics but is really quite pleased with some of the comments. Lastly, I have to admit that when i sat down at the computer this morning i was on the worse high from the meds im taking. Its just that life really sucks when you have a metal rod sticking out of your hand and the slightest thing will set you off, what can i say i have anger issues and see a shrink once a month lol. As of right now i think i need to go back to bed :bolt:

What really pisses me off about this situation is the pics of the bike. I've been racing, working on and dealing with banshees since i was 14. I'm 31 now and i dont care to hear some lil pussy tell me one of my bikes is ugly when im clearly aware of that I shouldnt have said that there negative comments about my wife when there was only one that i was aware of. Yup,Tyler is right, i should have posted in the premium section My wife was really prepared for the worse on what people would say or think of those pics but is really quite pleased with some of the comments. Lastly, I have to admit that when i sat down at the computer this morning i was on the worse high from the meds im taking. Its just that life really sucks when you have a metal rod sticking out of your hand and the slightest thing will set you off, what can i say i have anger issues and see a shrink once a month lol. As of right now i think i need to go back to bed :bolt:

I thought the pics were hot as hell man. Love seeing chicks on banshees like that! Thanks for posting em up, sorry people are shitheads about stuff.

I've seen the pictures in your gallery, but no comments. Did I miss something, who were the people bad mouthing. That might explain if they were being sarcastic

It was in the shoutbox. Its water under the bridge now. I do give homie some credit for saying it when he knew i was in there too.

What really pisses me off about this situation is the pics of the bike. I've been racing, working on and dealing with banshees since i was 14. I'm 31 now and i dont care to hear some lil pussy tell me one of my bikes is ugly when im clearly aware of that

Man you cant take that personal, every single time a bike shows up with those plastics around here everybody says its an ugly piece of shit. People put craigslists and ebay links all the time to those things. Nobody was slamming you or your skills, everybody just fucking hates the raptor plastics.