New banshee owner..

I was reading about that too, but it lists "Recommended for modified racing applications only." which I don't think mine's modified that much, it does have the exhaust and coolheads, but I don't know about internals. The ST says for "high rpm racing only", and the r50 "is for high rpm engines"

The guy said he ran yamalube in it, but didn't specify which one tho.

ive been running it since i got my bike since i bought it when it just had pipes. people say it goops up but i have no problems yet, and when i swapped out top ends everything was nice and oiled. and the sweet smell of klotz is nice

i was always told to find a brand and stick with it dont know how true that is? when i bought the shee guy had no idea what oil his son used it in it and ive always ran benol in every 2 stroke. if ya change your ratio you may have to rejet too

JSINAR

What would pozess you to want to drive all the way to Utah to Little Sahara to ride the sand? Just wondering. Guess I don't see why my play ground would be any better then anyone elses in the states really but never know I don't really travel around to try out any of the others either so.

Little Sahara in Oklahoma. Lol. Don't have te time to drive to Utah. Lol.

I talked to. Guy that builds 100+ mph banshees and he said either the r50 or benol would be the same. Just the benol will mix with alcohol.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving this thing, I haven't rode it much, maybe ran 1/2 of gas through it, while waiting on little bs parts. So far I've had get some wheels, put a new tie rod end on it, about to change the axle bearings because they have a little slack, and put new exhaust o-rings on it. There's a shop about an hour down the road I'm going to take it to and get them to do a top end and port job and change all the bearings out, just give it a good freshing up. I used to have a warrior back in the day that I thought was fast, but this bike is insane.