Trinity racing bullshit!

this is the straw that broke the camels back today. i hate this company. they remind me of an atv orange county choppers, where the boss shows up after lunch to bitch and the dipshit workers that have no idea how to operate shit!

seriously where is the structure in the company? do you guys just hire random applicants off the street? so heres my simply but frustrating story, and this is all over a 15 dollar part.

i called yesterday to order a water jacket for my cheetah head and spoke to a sales rep and express that i need this part 2nd day shipped to me because im going on a trip wed(next week). ok i give him my info and asked if i could use paypal, he gives me some bs about he dosnt like to use paypal and wouldnt be able to bill me to the end of the day because he dosnt know how much shipping will be.

whatever i busted out one of my many credit cards and played card roulette and went back to work wrenching. because this part means so much to me i called them back this morning to verify the shipping status and the kids says, ohhh well your card was declined.............. i asked if he planed of contacting me or where you going to just ignore the order i just placed. his excuse was well, we dont process the cards till the end of the day but the bottom line is its today and he never emailed or phoned me to correct this.

so i said w/e bill me threw paypal. "well the lady who does paypal isnt here......" its the afternoon here in ny wtf is she doing. pissed off i grab another card and give him the info and told him i need shipping conformation today! "i cant give u conformation till the end of the day untill we run all the card #'s" i told him i need this part!!!!

so i call back and dial 105. (if you dont know 105 is jaymes) jaymes number has been disconnected. wtf? i get connected to some one else within trinity and ask where is jaymes? "jaymes is no longer with us anymore" banghead banghead

the only half way decent person that did there job is gone. i told the guy my story and explain to him i need this shipped asap and all he could say well let me connect you to the salesmen you just spoke too and i told him "no, i need you to do it" he pretty much ignored my request and tryed redirecting me back and i hung up.

i hate this company and everything they stand for. i gave them a second chance when they fix my cheetah motor for free but i waited almost a year for that. i cant wait a year for a water jacket. i need it now. the card declining maybe my fault but i use the card often and he prob mark down the card wrong. the way this company operates is unbelievable. i also found out something very interesting. the ebay seller atvpartsdepot operates in the same building as trinity. sounds like a parachute company so people cant give trinity a worse rep than they already have.

i dont have time to reread this, i got work to do on my atv right now and this has already wasted the better half of my day. someone burn this company to the ground, maybe this way they will value customers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking bets on the over under of how long this thread stays up?? PM me if you want in on the action :jesterlaugh:

Thread stays! I gave Trinity a chance to clear their name and they fucked it up. Their membership came due last month at which time I contacted Charity, who deals with their marketing stuff.. Guess what? Her e-mail is no longer working, so I assume she no longer works there. I sent Harry an e-mail and I never heard back.

When Trinity originally called me last year, I talked to Jaymes, who I thought sounded pretty knowledgeable and intelligent. After several phone calls back and forth and getting some things straightened out with the Windycityjohn story, I told Jaymes I would give Trinity a chance to clear their name. He seemed pretty adamant about doing so. Fast forward a year and he is gone and apparently so is Charity..

Does anyone remember "Rocketpig" from BansheeHQ? He also worked for Trinity years ago and made a lot of good moves for them regarding BansheeHQ members and the parts they ordered.

So, basically it seems that the people who were decent at Trinity have moved on to hopefully a company with a better business model.

Fuck em- plenty of good sponsors here we don't need to deal with the shitty customer service and aggravation!

Agreed.. I am all for giving a company a chance, but they clearly do not know anything about customer service. If it weren't for their 4-stroke and UTV stuff, I doubt they'd be in business. Fact is, they have big colorful ads and a fancy website that little kids drool over. Then they run to mommy and daddy and ask for money to buy stuff. Reminds me of Maxxis and ITP in Dirtwheels.