Banshee Hybrid rigid for $2500 obo

I have a Hybrid frame that i built two years ago. All Chromoly used in front clip and subframe. +12 lite swingarm built by Proformance Prototypes with wheelie bar mounts, Plus out front and minus 3 in, lowered radiator, fast fiber hood with custom seat, frame painted, Modquad axle with JJ&A carrier, new 12,500 lbs chain, brakes included, JR Dragster fronts(drives great) Aluminum tie rods, custom steering stem out of chromoly, bike wieghts 245 race ready.....$2500 or best offer... will entertain offers.... Shipping not included and rather a pick up but things can happen... the frame never seen dirt or sand, just asphalt and it has been 100 mph.... any questions please contact me.... thanks

2b94dbe0.jpg

8efcef40.jpg

affbb268.jpg

thanks fellas......... Yes, it was cut before the steering section and before the engine section.... if you need pics of the build when done i can send them as well..... its solid and lite..... very fast and straight and for sure one of a kind...... Also, this rolles so good you have to catch it sometimes, just a little push goes a long way.... lol

I have videos on youtube of it running as well.... i can give you all the info if you need it.... i know the frame and old 350 motor combo went 6.72 in the 1/8 mile with best Mph of 100.06 with a 200 lbs rider. Best 60 foot was a 1.43 without a lock up. And that was an old setup with a +8 swingarm that was heavier than the +12 i have now..... Should 60' harder now..... you wont be disapointed..

Edited by eric b