Wide Open Throttle Switch

I need to hook up a WOT switch for nitrous activation. Is there a certain swithc people are using? Any pics? My TORS is eliminated so im doing it in thumb throttle. I had a cheap swithc that failed and is just not robust enough. Im going riding this comeing weekend, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by fastcar01

um..... find a better screw-in style momentary switch and install in the housing in a way that works. there are thousands of types available, just look around.

um? Did you find that to be a stupid question? Or is this is not the place to ask for advice or help, can you point me to the right forum for that? I did find a switch, apparently no-one one that reads here has ever done it. Now instead of acting like you, if someone asks me, I will tell them the whole procedure, which includes the swithcv, a special tap (15/32-32), and grinding away the throttle stop a bit, but it will last forver, trouble free. I still would love for you to tell me a screw in style requiring no modification, because I couldn't find one. Rather than you being smart you should have said nothign at all, this is a place to get and give advice, not an attitude.

You come here asking for help but looking for a fight?

I came here looking for help and for some reason got an attitude instead. Not sure if he thought I did no research or if most people have already added the switch and now its just common knowledge but regardless attitudes dont help anybody and I wanted to know if there was a setup most people used? That post should have never been posted. If I don't know the answer I dont post a smart comment.

There is MANY different switches. The ones that come with the NX kits can work well in the vertical postion but there are LOTS of other ways to do it. Im a believer that ALL the switches are JUNK and think you are best off to double protect yourself with another switch on the clutch handle as well. There are several OEM perch/handles that have a built in switch that work really good.

I came here looking for help and for some reason got an attitude instead. Not sure if he thought I did no research or if most people have already added the switch and now its just common knowledge but regardless attitudes dont help anybody and I wanted to know if there was a setup most people used? That post should have never been posted. If I don't know the answer I dont post a smart comment.

Its a give and take buddy, for anyone to put effort into a reply you have to put effort into your post. You know you weren't very descriptive of what you doing or your setup. Post pics diagrams etc. its not only going to give us a better understanding of your situation it will make anyone replying with a one liner seem illiterate.

just saying