+8 or +10 for 300' dirt

Ieat4strokes

Got a trade offer up in the swap forums for my +6 for a +8. Getting offers for several +10s. Question is would that be too much arm on dirt running pro wedges? I ran a +8 in the past with good results. I also weigh right at 205. I know too much arm and all I'll do is spin.

I'd probably opt for the +10 in case you ever decide to build bigger. It's going to be really hard for us to tell you what works at your track. If +8 worked well before and you don't plan to change anything, then stick with the +8.

I understand. I run at 1 track mainly and several "homemade tracks" that are groomed and watered and could damn well be legit if money was right. But I'm going bigger. As of now it's a FAST drag port 4 mill but I'm telling you. I rape ass off of 421's around here and it runs damn hard in 300ft. Strutted with a 6' and it stands up on me and I can't ride it out. 8 worked well on legit track, still toted the wheels through 4th, But I never rode on a 10. Damn.... Guess I'll just bite the bullet. Thanks

Edited by Ieat4strokes