Coolant System clean up

going to clean up cooling system and delete bottle...please let me know if i have this right..thanks

delete bottle including feed and return lines

cap and clamp vent line under water pump cover

case vent hose out to atmospheric

rad hoses stay where they belong

nipple off fill on rad to atmospheric

if theres anything im missing or any precautionary measures i need to take please let me know thanks :cheers:

I'm putting my top end back together in the next few weeks , and I was assuming I would just use a 50/50 mix of antifreeze/ water , but what does everyone else run? I ride the dunes and obviously it's a work-out on the motor . Does anyone ride dunes here and just runs water only? Or use a water wetter product in the water?

No reason to run CLR... If you want a good flush, drain the system, fill with water, run it for a few minutes, drain again, then take a blow gun and blow threw the radiator cap and push all the water off. All I use my banshees for is dune riding and I will honestly swear by Engine Ice. They claim to run alot cooler and I swear my bikes run cooler. Look into that and buy some, 1 jug fills our radiators. Cheap and a good product IMO.

I'm putting my top end back together in the next few weeks , and I was assuming I would just use a 50/50 mix of antifreeze/ water , but what does everyone else run? I ride the dunes and obviously it's a work-out on the motor . Does anyone ride dunes here and just runs water only? Or use a water wetter product in the water?

Engine Ice straight, no mix. Rules!!