US 27 Motorsports & Trailers Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still confused on this now fred am I in rwyb or mod? My bike is ported has bigger carbs and +4 arm stock cyls...

Just show up and we will see what the parity is for the bikes that show up, As of right now you would be RWYB but again depending on parity I might allow you to run Mod. The rules have to stop somewhere........The same will happen for anything that shows up that is superfast like a 4 cylinder I might make a class adjustment. Lets just see who show's up and I will put them in the best class for the day.

Thanks for understanding Everyone.

Fred

Just show up and we will see what the parity is for the bikes that show up, As of right now you would be RWYB but again depending on parity I might allow you to run Mod. The rules have to stop somewhere........The same will happen for anything that shows up that is superfast like a 4 cylinder I might make a class adjustment. Lets just see who show's up and I will put them in the best class for the day.

Thanks for understanding Everyone.

Fred

well put fred, everyone will know what class they should run by looking at the bikes.... Fred is no fool so dont try to pull fast ones one the crew they will catch ya.lol

Remember this is a fun race not a points race, im sure ill get my ass drug by lindsay and the powder coat dude hahahah...( poke at stimbert from quality powdercoat with that big azz motor).

Slim

well put fred, everyone will know what class they should run by looking at the bikes.... Fred is no fool so dont try to pull fast ones one the crew they will catch ya.lol

Remember this is a fun race not a points race, im sure ill get my ass drug by lindsay and the powder coat dude hahahah...( poke at stimbert from quality powdercoat with that big azz motor).

Slim

im gonna take one of the pistons out (should work :confused:)so it'll be even chris! lol just looking forward to some fun!

YYYAAAAAYYYYYYY...ooooooo I mean DANG lindz sorry you cant make it lol. I was hoping to see ya mop up on everyone..lol

Us slow kids might have a chance now lol

Good luck chris.. do some mopping for me... i really wanted to go but Jeremy has to try out his new sand toy in the dunes :)

Don't get your hopes up!

Brian just because your motor is twice the size of ours i wouldn't be so confident ;)

I know you are SOOO bumped were not going. Lol.

Good luck chris.. do some mopping for me... i really wanted to go but Jeremy has to try out his new sand toy in the dunes :)

Brian just because your motor is twice the size of ours i wouldn't be so confident ;)

I know you are SOOO bumped were not going. Lol.

MRS toy box I'm calling you out for $500.00 for a shoot out between US27's new quad and anything you have.........2 out of 3 wins ........You wouldn't be scared would you ........LOL

This is all for fun so no body take this the wrong way, But we would love to see them at our race again and I figured Money always talks right..

Fred Grove

MRS toy box I'm calling you out for $500.00 for a shoot out between US27's new quad and anything you have.........2 out of 3 wins ........You wouldn't be scared would you ........LOL

This is all for fun so no body take this the wrong way, But we would love to see them at our race again and I figured Money always talks right..

Fred Grove

Ugh.. your killing me!!! If we just didnt get back from Vegas with our new sand toy i would so be there and you would be out $500. Save that 500$ and double it for the next race :)