Upper ball joints loose on J arms

So what are my options. There is a set of used ones on ebay for almost $200 and they are used so who knows how long the ball joints will last. Or Steller aftermarket arms at over $500 if you want them powder coated. Are there any other options??

Bare Metal Stellar J Arms. Theres no need for paint they look freaking sick bare. If you buy those ebay ones youll be kicking youself in the ass 5 months later.

Are they stainless or galvanized so they don't rust?

why dick around with junk? Stellar J arms are bad ass, do it right the first time, if you need to save a few bucks paint them with a rattle can untill you can PC them .

Answer: Because I don't have unlimited funds unlike the guy who owns that drag bike.

If it were me id save up for the stellars they look bad ass alot stronger plus insted of spending $150 now plus shipping then they go out in a few months then buy another pair for about $150you plus shipping your already over $300 and labor of switching them out. The ball joints go out on stellars just replace the joint not the arm. More money up front but alot better purchase in the long run. $500 shouldnt take too long to save for! Jmo