MX Banshee part out, lots of after market and tons of stock parts

86.jpg[/img]

Ok everyone I am putting a feeler out there on my mx banshee, I am gonna part it out. Here is what I have rite now and then some, a complete mx motor its gonna have a fresh top end (coolhead, v-force reeds, 17cc domes, stator, flywheel, and complete wiring harness, unless I seperate the stator and wiring from it). A 420 big bore motor that just needs pistons and reeds, has a cool head and custom domes, it started life as a ct370 longrod motor built by ct and then turned into a vito's big bore, with a aftermarket clutch basket and a new trani and the bottom end has just been gone through and all is polished too. I have a trinity 2 into 1 intake with a 35mm carb like new condition, a set of stock carbs with the tors eliminator kit and different needles and all and the idle screws in it. Elka front and rear shocks just rebuilt set up for 260lbs, durablue axles one new and one used, lsr sprocket hubs and brake rotor hubs, polished alluminum side covers, inserts, thumb throttle cover gas cap, break ressi covers, and more. douglas beadlocks with holeshot tires, +2+1 lsr a-arms with spindles and hubs, aftrmarket brake lines, and all nuts and bolts for a whole banshhe and a few more, 2 frames 1 with vin numbers and the other new from yamaha with no vin. Brand new ac propeg nerf bars never mounted with blue nets, 2 complete 95 plastics that are purple and yellow. gas tanks, 2 seats, aftet market stems that take honda trx 250r top clamps that come with fwtbar clamps ( 1 is fresh from the chrome shop and the other is powdercoated silvervein) radiators, stock carbs, clutch covers, headlights and much more. I will post pics tomorrow and threw this weekend, But if you have interest in anything message me and I will email pics so much better than posting on here, or call or text me at 269-362-2458 Jamie is my name. I am wanting to sell all of my banshee part beacuse I need to get a car for my woman and a engagement ring for her. And I will still have my 2 full aftermarket honda trx 250rsto ride, 1 for her and 1 for me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help tell me how I put pics up please and thank you, I really want to sell these parts and I know I didnt put any prices up yet and that is because I want to see the interest on the parts first. And I cant seem to figure out how to post pics either.

Thanks dumbshit, for gewtting the pic to come up, I appreciate it very much. I have no clue why I can not get pics to post her from my photobucket account and I can on atvriders and trx250r.net. But thank you very much and this is the banshee I am parting out, but the pipes in the pic is already gone and so are the dg nerfs. I was getting ready to redo and just have some other thing to take care of rite now. My nephew is not very happy with me because this was sorta gonna be his quad but I told him we will build a lsr outlaw chassie later and it will be better than this one. But for now he is in love with the womans full hot pink lsr honda trx 250r, and hes not that kinda boy but he loves the color pink. so npo smart ass comments about a 13yr old boy, please. He loves this forum and all quads, thank you very much.

The parts on that bike will certainly attract interest. You're going to get a ton of "what do you want for these?" so you might as well sit down a take some time figuring out how much you want for each part you listed and add that to your post. You will see more interest that way because it's less asking and footwork the buyer has to do. beer.gif

To your picture problem, you have that first picture posted correctly, it just looks like you copied the img tagged link from photobucket and then pasted it in the img insert function in the post editor. Next time just post that photobucket link directly into your post.

Thank for the help guys, I will be putting a price list up tonight, and I will have pics for all ASAP. I am currently at work now.

I had so many of them when i woke up this morning, I will pm all back when i get home from work. And i need to say that the ac skid, dg Nerfs, the polished cascade grill, and the front bumper are already gone and so is the pipes. But everything else I posted and much more I have. I still have oem parts in the yamaha bags. And i have so many stock good shaped parts, rear links with all bolts, I have a set of like new black headlights, I will make a list as i am taking pics of the parts. I just have so many parts for the banshee, I had 3 I could ride at one time, and i have parted out so many to. I have dune rims for the yamaha, only rims I am keeping the tires for my homeward I am building. Well i will post as much as i can starting tonight and thru the weekend, ok all. And thank you for all the interest.

Ok all here goes the price list.

LSR +2+1 chrome upper and silvervein lower a-arms with spindles, hubs, Brake lines, calipers, and ressi. All for $600.00 plus shipping

Used durablue axle $150.00 plus shipping

Brand new durablue axle $250.00 plus shipping

Frame with vin numbers $300.00 plus shipping ( I just bought this frame like 9 months ago)

Old 2001 mx race chassi with a slite bent upward subframe, no vin #'s bought new from Yamaha $150.00 plus shipping

Elka stake 4 shocks but without the high speed adj, set up for 250lbs a mx rider $1700.00 shipped

2 sets of 95 banshee plastic complete uncut set for price? race set complete price ?

Mx motor complete w/ coolhead, vforce reeds, 17or18cc domes, flywheel, stator, wiring harness, cdi, coil, and headlight/on/off switch, and a new top end when it comes back from the shop. I will sell for $1700.00 plus shipping

Ct 370 bigbore motor turned to a vitos 420 big bore motor with new trans, clutch, aftermarket clutch basket, coolhead. Needs new pistons and coolhead orings kit and base gaskets (takes 3 oe thickness base gaskets) and cylinders are polished, clutch cover is polished, and the coolhead is polished and anadized purple. Plus it comes with the complete wiring harness and msd coil, cdi, stator, and flywheel. $900.00 plus shipping

I will add more parts as I go through all of them, I have many new still in the yamaha bags, such as kickers, and nuts and bolts, and much more. I will try again tonight to post pics but for some reason its not letting me too, if someone wants to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if you realize it, but the stage 4 elkas for the banshee can be had NEW for $1495 shipped.

I'm interested in the a-arms, front brake lines, and tie rods. PM me a price for those items if you are interested in selling them without the spindles and hubs.

Thanks.