MX Banshee part out, lots of after market and tons of stock parts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more clutch baskets left. Come on all I want these parts gone, mx motor left, headlights from a 99, front beadlocks with tires, mint 98 silver frame, cylinders/head/pistons and reeds and intake boots, no port work done at all, new like 8hrs on them. Plastic, seats, gas tanks, and hubs,hubs and more hubs, brake calipers complete front brakes with ss lines +2, and all kinds of more stock pcs.

I do have another complete clutch basket that I found going through my parts this evening, and the 2 into 1 carb with the 35mm keihen carb, new throttle cable, airbox and all for $250 shipped

No title I vin on frame, it was bought new from yamaha that way, and rims and tires $280 shipped.

Need this stuff gone shoot me some reasonable offers an the parts still left, I keep finding more stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Started to post more parts and pics last night but my computer crashed, will try again tonight all. I need these parts gone fellas.

I also have front dwt champion beadlocks and plastic, frames, a stock stem, gas tanks, and other parts left too. Those pics are in the first couple pages of this post.

More parts pics, and the pic of the flywheel in one of the other pics is for my 2 250rs I have.

IMAG0289.jpg

Stock shock fresh rebuild with a heavier spring $130 shipped

IMAG0290.jpg

DouglaS beadlocks with hole shot tires will sell with or with out tires $250 shipped with tires and $175 without tires

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

Oem rims off of a new shee I had bought and took them off asap, only used for road riding in the nieghbor hood (on the road) $60 shipped

IMAG0356.jpg

Stock 99 stem not bent or tweeked in anyway, $40 shipped