MX Banshee part out, lots of after market and tons of stock parts

Ok I looked up prices and what I do is split new in half and then judge there condition of the part and go from there on the price. The shocks are like for the fronts $1600.00 new and the rear is $1100.00 new. and the aarms are $600.00new but with no tierod ends and no spindles, or hubs and rotors, or complete brake system at all. so sorry all but this is how I judge my parts and I will not sell crap either because I dont want crap sold to me.

More parts prices

Douglas beadlock rims with holeshot mxr4 tires $500.00 shipped

Trinity 2 into 1 carb set up with a 35mm keihen carb and airbox adapter and airbox $325.00 shipped

stock clutch baskets $100.00 shipped

stock clutch covers $100.00 shipped

stock carbs

motor mounts

a-arm bolts, swingarm pivot bolt, stock axle nuts, and the list goes on. I will ship either by ups or postal. and the frames will be cheepest to ship by frate to a business. Motors will be crated up when shipped and all parts over $100.00 will have insurance for there value so you as the customer and me as the seller is covered if damaged or lost. And I can ship plastic better and cheeper that anyone can find, i do shipping for my job and get some help from the boss as needed. so I will be as honest as possible and give the best prices as parts look to be.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the new durablue axle is sold as is the LSR sprocket hub and brake rotor hub with wave rotor is sold. The prices I have posted are not set in stone and I still can not post pics I have no clue why but I am very sorry. I will put up more parts and prices tomorrow after soccer games with the kids and stuff.

Ok I looked up prices and what I do is split new in half and then judge there condition of the part and go from there on the price. The shocks are like for the fronts $1200.00 new and the rear is $1100.00 new. and the aarms are $600.00new but with no tierod ends and no spindles, or hubs and rotors, or complete brake system at all. so sorry all but this is how I judge my parts and I will not sell crap either because I dont want crap sold to me.

So I will sell the lsr a-arms for $600.00 shipped with everything

And the Elkas shipped for $1400.00

More parts prices

Douglas beadlock rims with holeshot mxr4 tires $500.00 shipped

Trinity 2 into 1 carb set up with a 35mm keihen carb and airbox adapter and airbox $325.00 shipped

stock clutch baskets $100.00 shipped

stock clutch covers $100.00 shipped

stock carbs

motor mounts

a-arm bolts, swingarm pivot bolt, stock axle nuts, and the list goes on. I will ship either by ups or postal. and the frames will be cheepest to ship by frate to a business. Motors will be crated up when shipped and all parts over $100.00 will have insurance for there value so you as the customer and me as the seller is covered if damaged or lost. And I can ship plastic better and cheeper that anyone can find, i do shipping for my job and get some help from the boss as needed. so I will be as honest as possible and give the best prices as parts look to be.

100_1626.jpg

100_1627.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1623.jpg

100_1622.jpg

100_1621.jpg

100_1452.jpg

100_1450.jpg

100_1488.jpg

Well it took a while to get pics up, but i finally figured it out so I will get as many up as possible.

I dont have the ac frame skid plate any more but I do have a diamond plate full skid plate that I will sell for $45 shipped, You just need mounting hardware, and for the custom axis rear shock. Its comp and rebound adj, set up for a 225lb rider, just recently serviced and only a few dune rides on it and messing around in the yard too. $400.00 shipped for the axis shock

Edited by jamieg45

Ok all prices are gonna drop I didn't realize that banshee parts were going so cheep, aarms with spindles $500 shipped, front shocks $650 shipped, rear shock $600 shipped and then I will start posting a whole new list of parts and prices tomorrow evening. I just want it all gone guys.

I feel like if I don't buy those front shocks, I'm passing up way to good of a deal. What's the length?

I'm not sure on the length, they went with my +2+1 LSR aarms. I will get a measurement when I get home.

400 shipped on rear axis and the wide grab bar???

Joe

I will ask the owner of them 2 items, and see if he says yes to it ok.

I will ask the owner of them 2 items, and see if he says yes to it ok.

He said $400 shipped for both sounds good to him. My paypal is Jamieg4558@yahoo.com, send as a gift and put your address and what you bought in the comments section, or send the extra 3% please to cover paypal fees.