no idle screw w tors delete

ok so this might be a dumb ass question but after a search I couldnt find a answer... Its a J arm frame w fmf gold series, k&n filter, air box w no lid at under 1000 ft alt and reeds. Wasnt running when bought so started w 320 mains working down to a 250 which is fine at wot if I dump the clucth but wont idle and has no bottom end. the tors is gone but the adjustment screw w jam nut in the center of the carb was never put in, I dont have tors on mine but have this adjust. screw so does the idle? screw need to be drill n tapped? Like I said the bike screams if you wind it out to at least 1/2 throttle but will stall if you dont have the rpms up there. thanks for any imput

ok so this might be a dumb ass question but after a search I couldnt find a answer... Its a J arm frame w fmf gold series, k&n filter, air box w no lid at under 1000 ft alt and reeds. Wasnt running when bought so started w 320 mains working down to a 250 which is fine at wot if I dump the clucth but wont idle and has no bottom end. the tors is gone but the adjustment screw w jam nut in the center of the carb was never put in, I dont have tors on mine but have this adjust. screw so does the idle? screw need to be drill n tapped? Like I said the bike screams if you wind it out to at least 1/2 throttle but will stall if you dont have the rpms up there. thanks for any imput

i dont think banshee with J arm had TORS,i heard they started making it from 2002 onwards and thats all A arms models

Edited by booxzzy

when i bought my shee it had the new caps and tors removed but the guy never put the idle screws in would just tighten up the throttle cable for it to idle just get the kit that comes with tap and idle screws its easy