REAL carbon fiber

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you show some pics and prices of some banshee stuff, im positive noone is going to buy into this. Sounds cool, and im sure it would spike alot of interest.

I guess from what we've gathered, it's just an overlay on top of stock plastics. My guess is it would just add weight to the stock plastics. I doubt it would last very long either with the plastics trying to flex underneath the rigid CF...

Since it's purely cosmetic, go with JD's hydro dip stuff. It lasts, it's proven, and it looks bitchen.

Yeah, it isn't like this guy is the only person wrapping stock parts in CF to make them look cool, but the entire point of CF is its strength/weight ratio. If you just wrap an existing part in it, the ratio's blown and there is precisely no point.

But if you're into it, I'd be happy to sell you some stick-on air vents. They don't do anything, but they look TITS.

He was probably expecting a crowd like on the blaster forums. Young and impressionable, looking for hp in the form of looks. It's probably CF infused with helium so it's still lighter than stock.

I give him props for trying to reach out and do something to make a little cash but I hate how easy it is to get rich on a terrible idea because of the mindlessness of the masses these days. So many millionaires who made their money off worthless shit.