REAL carbon fiber

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broken english?? IM from new Orleans LA , this is not spam , I'm just trying to get out there . If you guys are cool with that fake water print CF that's OK , I'm offering real CF wraps at a very good price ..

please fill free to contact me

Jason Comeaux

504 541 3039

"Fill" free to give us some prices. People have asked, and you keep avoiding it.

Price on front and rear fenders, rad cover, and tank cover for a banshee. GO.

So is this going to be an all carbon fiber piece, or is it a plastic piece with carbon fiber over it? You said "wrap"

X2. You say real carbon fiber, but you say wraps. Are you wrapping parts in carbon fiber paper or something? Can you explain the process

I understand you're trying to get your name out there, but blindly sending messages to people who aren't even asking about your "product" isn't going to work.

So do you have any info or pictures of the process? Is this something that you do as a hobby or for a living? Do you have a shop or is this something that you do in your living room?

MattSCSS

yep that is a good site I have worked with them before .

Just keep in mind if you mess up you ruin you part as well .So be careful

Worked with them before? That's where all of your pictures on your facebook came from, and the quote "2x2 Twill Carbon Fiber Fabric/Cloth 50" 3k 5.7oz . The Fabric is AS4 Aerospace 644ksi" came from. You just copied it from this page: http://compositeenvisions.com/raw-fabric-cloth-2/carbon-fiber-97/carbon-fiber-fabric-2x2-twill-50-3k-5-7oz-as4-aerospace-grade-586.html