How much is a 2000 Mint Stock Banshee worth?

at the end of the day what makes a good deal really a good deal is as long as the buyer is happy with the price and the product!! who really cares what other think.. me personally would rather buy a MINT stock banshee for 3k vs a beat cub/serval/whatever for 3k.. besides building these bikes are as much fun as riding them!!! aside from the ass load of cash you have to drop!!lol

I agree with you too 110%

I agree with you too 110%

If you were dead set on this from the beginning why did you come here and ask what you should do?

You will learn on down the road that we were right all along and that buying a stock bike for $3,500 was a dumb idea. The problem is that you have obviously never been into the performance Banshee parts game. If you had, you would know that paying $3,500 for a stock bike is utterly ridiculous.

A stock bike is pointless. You have a list mods that have to be done right from the start. So you are already in the hole. If you can not travel to find a better deal on a bike, you are better off getting a bike with the basic mods. Just clean it up, and build it they way you want. Or save and buy one already modded. Even in Jersey, I have seen nice modded bikes go for 4k.

The last one I bought had ported stock cylinders, welded crank, Wiseco pistons, V Force reeds, billet intakes, 33 PWK carbs, K&N pods, billet basket, billet stator cover, T5 pipes, billet footpegs and shifter, chrome A arms, chrome Lonestar roundhouse swinger, Lonestar axle and sprocket hub, Scat Trak haulers and mohawks, blue label wheels, cascade seat, and all of the usual billet goodies, with a title, all for $2500. You couldn't buy that whole pile of parts for $2500.

The one before that had ported stock cylinders, cool head, welded crank, Wiseco pistons, V Force reeds, billet intakes, alky lectron carbs, K&N pods, billet basket, override trans, CPI pipes, DMR roundhouse swinger,DMR A arms and spindles, Scat Trak haulers and smooth buffs, blue label wheels, cascade seat, custom paint and powdercoated frame, with a title, all for $2200.

Those were both asking price. No haggling required.

i just wanted to make it clear that by want i said in my previous post wasent misunderstood!! buying a completely stock bike might not be the best/cheapest route for most.. all i was really giving was my opinion!! i really like the fact of performing all of the alteration on my personal toys because then you really know what is what!! i also really enjoy creating the "mild to wild" effect!! but yes if you really dont care about doing the work yourself or enjoy turning the wrenches on your bike and would like to save cash.. well then it will be much cheaper if you buy one done!!(most of the time)