Who All Rides?

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let me ask you a serious , respectfull question . If someone you consider a friend , asks you to keep something to you and not tell others because it's something they use to make extra money , would you turn around and stab them in the back?

Nick is the worst kind of thief , and liar and I'm done with this post .

Regardless of what you or anyone else would do in this situation, that does not make him a thief. He was GIVEN something. He didn't take it without permission.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you dont even know the situation about how i found out about that mod.

1) I gave the guy $150 for a carb and the manifold up front. After over 2 months of waiting the guy told me he couldn't get me one but then told me about what manifold to buy. I had to change a lot of things on it to make it work correctly. IE, my adapter plate, ask JD about that. Then getting a correct boot for it. Blah Blah Blah

2) He was never my friend, he was just a guy that couldn't uphold he end of the deal. The guy still has $20 of my money that I never got back.

3) I told you because you asked about a cheap manifold and I was trying to help you out, look at what that has done. If I could take it back, I would tell your fucktard ass to go fuck another horse.

4) I also told you about the manifold after a thread on this site was made where the "Friend's" own cousin told everyone about it.

So again, you know nothing about what happened, so shut the fuck up.

KAPOW! Knew this dude just had sand in his va jay jay.

first off to the original poster, :clap: He owned you bitches. Now for the serious part. Blastard are you kidding me man? thats fucked calling him a thief over some shit like that, sound like you didnt even know the whole story. :flush:

1) I gave the guy $150 for a carb and the manifold up front. After over 2 months of waiting the guy told me he couldn't get me one but then told me about what manifold to buy. I had to change a lot of things on it to make it work correctly. IE, my adapter plate, ask JD about that. Then getting a correct boot for it. Blah Blah Blah

2) He was never my friend, he was just a guy that couldn't uphold he end of the deal. The guy still has $20 of my money that I never got back.

3) I told you because you asked about a cheap manifold and I was trying to help you out, look at what that has done. If I could take it back, I would tell your fucktard ass to go fuck another horse.

4) I also told you about the manifold after a thread on this site was made where the "Friend's" own cousin told everyone about it.

SNAP!!

he tried to help you out by giving you this so called classified information and now he's a thief??

Who gives a FUCK. God damn people, between the Blaster forum threads and shit like this, by the looks of it their is a LOT of immature people here who thrive off drama. We're running off some good members here because of it.

BansheeHQ Shore, coming soon to BHQtv!

Nick , you bring up a good point , I take back all the times I called you a thief .

I still think you're a D-Bag , but a thief no . I was under the assumption that you were giving out info ( To me that's stealing ) that the person didn't want you to .

So again , I recind the allegations you ever stole anything , and I don't care for the Drama so I'll gladly avoid it .

I'm here to learn about my bike and maybe help others when I can .

Peace

Nick , you bring up a good point , I take back all the times I called you a thief .

I still think you're a D-Bag , but a thief no . I was under the assumption that you were giving out info ( To me that's stealing ) that the person didn't want you to .

So again , I recind the allegations you ever stole anything , and I don't care for the Drama so I'll gladly avoid it .

I'm here to learn about my bike and maybe help others when I can .

Peace

Shut up.