Looking for everyones opinion on this bike please.

i would like to think you could get it for less. not just being my typical self either, just he don't have very many goodies on it.

Thanks Phelps,

I'm trying to wear him down. $2,300 is out of the question. :jesterlaugh:

I would be worried about him using those 17cc domes even with race gas and he didnt mention it. i dont think he is far from sea level so im sure its on the edge. Also i dont like blue.. lol

Edit - probobly why he just rebuilt it!

I would be worried about him using those 17cc domes even with race gas and he didnt mention it. i dont think he is far from sea level so im sure its on the edge. Also i dont like blue.. lol

Edit - probobly why he just rebuilt it!

Hey Surrf

I noticed the red silencers and thought of you. :jesterlaugh:

I also agree with your opinion of the Blue. that would be the first thing to go.

I did offer $2,000 over the phone which translates to $1,800 in person. Turned me down so I can assume he's not straped for cash.

I know this is probably the worst time to buy. Usually craigslist is loaded with deals. I've been looking for four days and nothing. banghead

Thanks for the input Gents :cheers:

Troy

17cc domes? holy fuck.

it is clean, but the owner doesn't seem to know much about the quad, like performance based.

You called him? heh, anyways, troy buy that damn cub for 2900

photo4.jpg

Anyone know what kinda pipes those are?

Adam

If I agreed to 2000 on the phone and you came and said 1800. I wouldn't sell it to you for 3300. I would slam my garage on you... I done it before to a guy wanting a Quadzilla I was selling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I agreed to 2000 on the phone and you came and said 1800. I wouldn't sell it to you for 3300. I would slam my garage on you... I done it before to a guy wanting a Quadzilla I was selling

Gotta try and jew them down every chance you get! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you have.

Simply speaking from experience. Most sellers will come off there asking price to sell there item rather then lose the sale.

Giving the current state of affairs most sellers are open for negoiation. I also know from experience that a seller's listing is ALWAYS described better then actual condition of said item.

Not trying to start a pissing match; just stating the facts.

Troy

I'm sure you have.

Simply speaking from experience. Most sellers will come off there asking price to sell there item rather then lose the sale.

Giving the current state of affairs most sellers are open for negoiation. I also know from experience that a seller's listing is ALWAYS described better then actual condition of said item.

Not trying to start a pissing match; just stating the facts.

Troy

Ah gotcha. Just reminded me of when i sold my jeep...guy told me on the phone 2800 then only brought 2500 with him. I ended up just saying take it cause i wanted it gone but it still pissed me off.