silver lake mi / memorial weekend?

I'm looking to hear more info on Mark's crash............

Curt came back and spun a B.S. story about Mark sucking a reed so they had to park the bikes, but didn't waste any time sending the link to images of them in the DuneTV Memorial day teaser.

Of course according to him......"They were within a bike of everyone". :rolleyes:

I was wondering if joee20002 had noticed Curt on his green/white bike. I know Curt told him last year that he was only about a bike length slower than him.......Then I saw Joe's Youtube video of the race and Curt wasn't even on the screen at the end. :lol:

Lol never looked back.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey kicking my ass.....

dsc04567.jpg

Like she does to everyone. :lol: Nothing new there........those could be 2011 pics. :jesterlaugh:

You can't have an eggshell ego if your going to drag at Silver Lake MI ............ Cause your going to get beat by a girl unless your riding a weekday. :notworthy:

Lindsey kicking my ass.....

dsc04567.jpg

Looks about right, lol.... Those Chicago bikes are slow but they are cool guys. They were pissed last year to look over and see my stock cylinders, I remember that :cheers:

I'm looking to hear more info on Mark's crash............

Curt came back and spun a B.S. story about Mark sucking a reed so they had to park the bikes, but didn't waste any time sending the link to images of them in the DuneTV Memorial day teaser.

Of course according to him......"They were within a bike of everyone". :rolleyes:

I was wondering if joee20002 had noticed Curt on his green/white bike. I know Curt told him last year that he was only about a bike length slower than him.......Then I saw Joe's Youtube video of the race and Curt wasn't even on the screen at the end. :lol:

that sounds about right lol.... i know wheelman has some video of me pulling a 2-3-4 wheelie about 3 bikes ahead of the green and white bike last yr and i hear later on through the grapevine that it must be a slow ass 10 cub cause they where right next to us lmao!!!!

that sounds about right lol.... i know wheelman has some video of me pulling a 2-3-4 wheelie about 3 bikes ahead of the green and white bike last yr and i hear later on through the grapevine that it must be a slow ass 10 cub cause they where right next to us lmao!!!!

Well, Curt (Green/White bike) doesn't understand that people talk. So he tells people he is no more than a bike behind everyone. LOL. He also tells people he's got a 4 mill when it's a 10. Not because he want's to surprise people.....but because he's so slow he's trying to lower your expectations. :lol:

He talks trash and B.S.....tells joee2002 that he's only a bike behind him. :whoa: Come on...we've seen Joe run. Are we really believing that Curt's green bike is that fast? Tells joe that he hasn't raced Jeremy...but Lindsay is only 1 1/2 bikes ahead of him. <_< Right. :wacko:

Yeah, then he tells people he's right with you when your pulling 3 gear wheelies and fighting to keep from blowing over backwards, while he's not even lifting a tire on the launch. :shootself:

Mark doesn't talk smack...he just won't line up with any of the strong bikes. You look at all the duneTV footage and it's all Curt and Mark vs. each other. :lol:

We got tired of their poser status 2 years ago.....Everything was fine till they built bikes that LOOK like they should be fast. Now they spend season after season trying to save face.

Last August I had my bike out there with them and they kept their drag bikes in the beds of the trucks ALL DAY! (My dune/dragger with full suspension beats their full drag bikes) At about 4:30 I was going so fast I popped a front tire off the bead and had to go swap front rims/tires. They dropped the drag bikes in the sand....made 4 passes for the DuneTV cameras, then put them back in the bed and had the nerve to ask where I was hiding because they wanted to race. LOL.

Curt and Mark STILL haven't told anyone about the crash. But since they don't visit ANY of the sites....they don't know when pictures and video hit the internet. They also don't know that most of the people who ride at places talk all year on the sites. So they think as long as they say Hi to Jeremy....they are in his ride group.

I'm just hoping someone has some shots of the posing/loosing/crashing on video................. ;)

• 2 weeks later...