silver lake mi / memorial weekend?

Somebody needs to make a big sign that has an arrow pointing one way that says "trucks and buggies", and an arrow pointing the other way that says "bikes and quads"...put it in the bed of a truck and park it at the beginning of the strip...not everybody will follow it, but it may help somewhat.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody needs to make a big sign that has an arrow pointing one way that says "trucks and buggies", and an arrow pointing the other way that says "bikes and quads"...put it in the bed of a truck and park it at the beginning of the strip...not everybody will follow it, but it may help somewhat.

I like that idea...

very nice chris. heres what we need to do saturday tho, the key is getting out there early. two trucks nose to nose will leave us enough room width wise for maybe 3-4 bikes, then we need to line the trucks on the side as tight as possible so none of those big dumb, not fast trucks can squeeze in, ill volunteer my truck to be one of the ones at the beginnning. i think thats the only way we can keep them out, we just need enough trucks there early to make it work. let me know your thoughts. also, what about having cones as a finish line? so we can actually race to something..

That sound like a good plan brian

On average id say our 350cc drag bikes go 4.30-4.60 in 300 ft.

i say we line all the trucks up like we are gunna race them... then park. them we will lauch headinh strait out in front of our parked trucks.... leaving enough room for roost of course.

Slim

Let the roost out ...lmfao

Sine I'm gonna be there to get a good voucher time I'll donate my ranger if needed.

421 pm me your number so we all can get in touch should we need more vouchers.. also we will be running tnt at west michigan on friday and leaving a truck in the voucher line..

jaycll, your bike should go 4.3 all day long in the heat.

This would work awsome if we have enough trucks.

We will just put our pop ups next to our trucks to add width...

I could be the other truck at start if we need..

pull through the Quality Powder Coat/WheelmanChassis staging trucks..lol make for good pictures..lol

This would work awsome if we have enough trucks.

We will just put our pop ups next to our trucks to add width...

I could be the other truck at start if we need..

pull through the Quality Powder Coat/WheelmanChassis staging trucks..lol make for good pictures..lol

If someone has an extra pop up wd can put it in between the 2 front trucks...