What mods and their worth?

Ive got a an 04 banshee bone stock and just ordered some parts and had a few questions on their hp additions to the atv.

I know every engines different so results may vary but i would like educated opinions/guesses as to what my bike makes stock for hp/tq and what i can expect for hp/tq after T5's,boysen reeds,k&n,+3 timing?

Im not expecting nothing spectacular and have no intentions of dyno'ing or anything just a weekend basher/warrior but i am curious how well the banshee responds to mods.

Thanks!

Hi!, Welcome.

First off, dont listen to half the assholes around here. You cant expect must of the guys that have heard it all! As long as you are just looking to get a little bit more out of you shee and not trying to go 100 here are a quick list of what I know

Vito's Super stock pistons (you cant port your cylinders at all with this) 8hp

+4 timing 2.5ish hp across the curve

Welded crank 0

Mods to improve performance:

Porting

Larger carps

Different pipes

Aftermarket cylinders

These are just a few of the performance mods that a lot of the guys here make. #1 is porting, rejetting and getting your crank welded. Higher hp causes the crank to separate which is bad!

If you have questions about who what where when use the search function and you will find the answers you are looking for. Welcome to the site again and hope you find what you need.

Take everything with a grain of salt and understand that the banshee brotherhood starts with a "fuck you" and ends with "we will always be here to help."

Adam

LOL ok fair enough!

Thanks guys yea i read that 70hp and was like this has to be a joke!LOL

Yea idk where this things going yet to be honest ive been reading online here and there and the stuff that can be done is actually a little overwhelming i had no idea one quad could have so many mods and such a big following.pretty neat imo.

I didnt know where to start on this quad but ive had plenty of 2 stroke powered stuff so i went with the tried and true mods i knew worked to begin with.

Thanks guys!

I'm just gonna tell you right now. Port or and get a 4 mil. I wish someone told me that from the get go. And so do a lot of other people. You will never look back. It only gets better. And these bikes are great. They have a cult following for a reason I read once on here, they still put a smile on the faces of seasoned veterans here.

Welcome to BansheeHQ

I see the boys are breaking you in right. About the only thing I can add is the simple fact that ...

No matter what you do to make improvements it never ends. I hope you like eating Top Ramen & Mac & Cheese. :jesterlaugh:

Once again Welcome

Troy