check this shit out....

2000 warrior no spark.

replaced stator/trigger with known working unit from another 2000 warrior

replaced harness and CDI off same bike

replaced ignition coil off same bike

100v cranking off primary drive coil

.6v (500ohms) cranking off trigger

All grounds quintuple checked and cleaned

all other interrupts checked and rechecked (reverse and parking brake)

If I take the batt pos/neg off for a second or two then connect and hit starter I get one spark and thats it. Swapping parts around and checking again gets the same results....one spark.

The cdi is getting charged, its getting signal, and it works if Im getting one spark. but no more after...

how can it be that I know all this stuff works on the other bike but not when I put it on this one. Had all the same results with original shit. Nothing left to replace that controls spark.

anyone had this happen or have advice?

literally nothing let to check or replace. this quad hates me.

Edited by TurboBanshee420

yeah I cut the e-brake switch out, clutch switch only interupts when neutral safety in open, and I went through those too. reverse switch working as well, that one grounds the kill switch relay. im tired of this thing bro, this quad has been nothing but a pain in my ass. got it for free, shoulda known then that it wasnt going to be good. I've fixed and sold over a hundred quads and this has got to be the worst one yet. you'd be surprised the things I have found on other machines, this one in perticular has no signs of arcing or crossover, no hack wires or anything it was just dirty from sitting for a while. harness was actually pretty clean.

I just think its odd that even with a complete transplant I still get the same problem and results. makes me want to get some more tannerite, but the dude already put 500 down to get the parts and get it running.

im gunna stash them back in my barn til i can muster up a shit to give. back to workin my my boat. its more important to see boobies than get a warrior running so I can sell it. got 2 banshees, a blaster, and a gasgas wild 300 to get to next. just picked up a 93kx125 in mint shape too.

im gunna stash them back in my barn til i can muster up a shit to give. back to workin my my boat. its more important to see boobies than get a warrior running so I can sell it. got 2 banshees, a blaster, and a gasgas wild 300 to get to next. just picked up a 93kx125 in mint shape too.

LOL amen to that !

burn that fukin' warrior