aftermarket cylinders?

im going to ride my banshee this summer and rebuild it this fall before winter and ice racing starts wondering where i could could some aftermarket cylinders that are stock bore? also what do you guys think of namura pistons? i bought a piston kit from namura for a utility fourwheeler i got and havent had any trouble with it and the gaskets seem to be good i got the top end gaskets from namura on my banshee

thats ages away, you will change your mind so many times till then.

you can get aftermarket cylinders from any of the BHQ sponsors. i think you can get stock bore cubs, but you may aswell go 421 cub. +4mm stroke +4mm bore. or if your bike is stock, just get your cylinders ported and play with what you got.

numura's are bottom shelf, i wouldnt bother with them.

thats ages away, you will change your mind so many times till then.

you can get aftermarket cylinders from any of the BHQ sponsors. i think you can get stock bore cubs, but you may aswell go 421 cub. +4mm stroke +4mm bore. or if your bike is stock, just get your cylinders ported and play with what you got.

numura's are bottom shelf, i wouldnt bother with them.

well hers the deal i was thinking of going with a 392 athena but the kit i found comes with a head and stuff and i dont need stuff like that all i really need is the cylinders pistons rings and gaskets i got a chariot head on it heres the kit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-350-BANSHEE-BIG-BORE-ATHENA-392CC-PISTON-CYLINDER-KIT-1987-2006-/320893280635?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ab6bae17b&vxp=mtr

i dont need the head, domes, or o rings though

the 392 athena kit isn't prefered by alot of guys that have tried it before. alot of the guys come back saying the same thing.....didnt make as much power as they were expecting....

however alot of those guys usually wound up contacting a sponsor and wound up either with a strong port job or a different aftermarket kit from our sponsors and love every minute of them.

if your going to be doing alot of ice racing or high RPM riding, a 350 cub would be a hell of alot of fun. I have built several 392's for people and they love them, personally I love the 400pv series cheetahs, they make incrediable power out of the box, and with porting touching 100hp is not out of the question on gas.

Edited by RiDeTRIKES250R

i think i will just send my cylinders out and have them worked on and ill throw in a new wiseco top end while im at it i got a chariot head with 19cc domes so i got cool head covered just need some cylinder work done going to do it before ice racing next winter how much does porting cost and what would be a good BHQ sponsor to send them to?

i do like the sound of a 350 cub tho my bike is a trail bike and an ice racing bike i dont need a 421 or anything but the thought of standard bore cubs intrigues me what sponsor would you suggest contacting?

call brandon at wildcard racing, he is amazing, retarded smart about banshee, any questions and he will have an answer for you i called him and bought a full top end nothing but a top notch experience, hes your guy and very reasonable. but i do believe he said it was going to be 280 to port, but either way a phone call is free so grow some balls and call him you wont be disappointed i wasnt. thats my 2 cents

I have heard decent things about Brandon at wildcard. I went with Jeff at FAST and I had an awesome experience with him as my motor builder. Hell, he even helps with other stuff like problems with your bike. Great guy in my book..... I have also heard good things about Kevin at hjr