Banshee insurance

I called my insurance company to get insurance put on the banshee, they told me that they couldn't insure banshee's anymore, so i called two other places and they told me they would insure it for 950$. Instead of the 300$ that it cost me last year. Any of you guys living in Canada have insurance on your banshee, and how much is it costing you?

I called my insurance company to get insurance put on the banshee, they told me that they couldn't insure banshee's anymore, so i called two other places and they told me they would insure it for 950$. Instead of the 300$ that it cost me last year. Any of you guys living in Canada have insurance on your banshee, and how much is it costing you?

HOLY F!!! $300 A YEAR?!?!?!

I had full coverage with an agreed replacement value of $5,400, and I paid $140 a year.

Yup Matt, I have agreed replacement of $5,200. $300 a year is to much for something you only use maybe once a week if that.

I had full coverage with an agreed replacement value of $5,400, and I paid $140 a year.

Matt

Who was that with? I just looked at AAA for this year & they quoted me 350! that is BULL S@#$%. And I have a clean driving record also. I have all my cars & house with them too. WTF

Matt

Who was that with? I just looked at AAA for this year & they quoted me 350! that is BULL S@#$%. And I have a clean driving record also. I have all my cars & house with them too. WTF

American National Insurance. My brother-in-law is my agent, send me a text and I'll give you his number. Everything I own is insured through them. Best prices I've ever seen.

Edit: My wife just told me the insurance on my banshee was only $8/mo, so $96/yr

American National Insurance. My brother-in-law is my agent, send me a text and I'll give you his number. Everything I own is insured through them. Best prices I've ever seen.

Edit: My wife just told me the insurance on my banshee was only $8/mo, so $96/yr

ok i will hit u up.

Hello if you could i would like the insurance info your talking of as i would be very interested in

Buying insurance through them. So yea if you could let me know how to get ahold of them

I wohld really appreciate it and maybe one day can return a favor to you.

Email...... Five81motorsports@yahoo.Com

Phone (541) 361-9061 send a text anytime

Thank you

Roy

I pay like 160 a year through progressive for full coverage and that covers accessories as well, the coverage is great. Other places wanted more so I would say shop around and see who has the best price. But I think 160 a year is pretty good considering what a lot of us have into our bikes

You guys are lucky, I guess insurance is cheap in the states, here in canada im paying 3500$ a year for my truck and the best price i found so far for the banshee was 900$, I guess ill keep calling around <_<

Insurance premiums are going to be different in every state!! I know that here in Oklahoma we have some of the highest Ins premiums in the country!! So, take that into consideration when comparing!! Also, shop around a lil bit, but most companies will want an auto or home policy to write the bike as well!!