Trail tech installation problem and bike doesn't turn off

Ok so I got a double header here, first I am installing a trail tech vector and I have yfz spindles/hubs. There is no way to use the bolt they supplied and it says to epoxy the magnet in there. I did that and everything worked pretty well. after about 25minutes of run time I'm pretty sure the magnet went missing. The bolt they supplied hit the caliper and it didn't work. I am thinking about magnetizing one of the brake rotor bolts. has anyone had any luck with installing these and how did you do it?

my other problem is that my bike does not turn off with the off switch. I took the key off and out of nowhere the on/off switch stopped working. I opened the switch cleaned all the connections and everything looks great. but still bike doesn't turn off. all the plugs are connected on the harness and the connections all look clean.

Ok so I got a double header here, first I am installing a trail tech vector and I have yfz spindles/hubs. There is no way to use the bolt they supplied and it says to epoxy the magnet in there. I did that and everything worked pretty well. after about 25minutes of run time I'm pretty sure the magnet went missing. The bolt they supplied hit the caliper and it didn't work. I am thinking about magnetizing one of the brake rotor bolts. has anyone had any luck with installing these and how did you do it?

my other problem is that my bike does not turn off with the off switch. I took the key off and out of nowhere the on/off switch stopped working. I opened the switch cleaned all the connections and everything looks great. but still bike doesn't turn off. all the plugs are connected on the harness and the connections all look clean.

What kit did you order from Trail Tech? What size rotor bolt are you trying to replace? It should use an M8 rotor bolt. What kind of epoxy did you use?

Mine came with a bolt that went in the back of the hub and then you need to bend the bracket back a just a little that holds the cable itself. The kits are a little generic I think since it said it one of the papers that banshee owners need to bend back the bracket a bit. If you are using rotor guards you don't need the bracket just drill out one of the holes a little and you can mount it on that.

the bolt is correct it fits in perfectly. the problem is that I also have yfz450 calipers and the bolt his the caliper bracket. it would work perfectly if I didn't have front brakes. I used a 2 part epoxy one of those cut with a knife and then mix with your hand and it becomes rock solid in half an hour or so. I have used it on a number of things in the past and it has worked amazing. I just don't know if it can handle the Gforce of my wheels spinning at 120 km/h.

the kit I ordered was the yamaha banshee vector kit. Nothing was really banshee specific in there all generic stuff.

I figured it should fit the way it does on a yfz450 (came with instructions to mount to a raptor) I didn't find any information of people have installation problems on yfzcentral but people were running them.

can I just magnitise the stock bolt or do I need to get a new magnet from them and try the epoxy again? can I get the magnet welded to the hub?

Well i have the rotor gaurds on mine and I used the bracket anyway since the rotor guards aren't very strong. I drilled out the bracket and guard to fit the stock holes and the magnet through the guard. you could try getting another magnet and jb welding it into the rotor also that would hold better

I can send you the magnet from mine since the bolt worked for me.

just PM me your address and ill send it to ya