Im very suprised there are site sponsors here!

Mustang_Gay81

Let's face it. You bought your home on 9/4/2007 for a measly $39,500. I know some 6th graders that could pay cash for that house with babysitting money... The dump is only assessed at $13,352 as of 2011. You're not impressing anyone... Trust me... I mean, really, it was built in 1910 and it's only 848 sq ft. How the hell do you squeeze three bedrooms into 848 sqft?

Ha, dont you know threads can be deleted!!

Your just full of shit, if the guru of blasters working out of his basement with a dremmel tool needs you to fish out info that really says a lot about you and him. Plus he only gets work as blaster riders haven't had there first boner yet and can't afford REAL builders. Moneys hard to come by when your a pre teen!

Plus making out you never really wanted to be here, give it up! Got a bad word said about you and you go off like you've just shit yourself in a pair of White jeans! Fake ass troll!

Ha, dont you know threads can be deleted!!

Your just full of shit, if the guru of blasters working out of his basement with a dremmel tool needs you to fish out info that really says a lot about you and him. Plus he only gets work as blaster riders haven't had there first boner yet and can't afford REAL builders. Moneys hard to come by when your a pre teen!

Plus making out you never really wanted to be here, give it up! Got a bad word said about you and you go off like you've just shit yourself in a pair of White jeans! Fake ass troll!

Funniest part is, he's 30 years old and still rides a blaster... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Grown men DONT ride blasters... right? Well they do on ken oconnor's website! I cant believe I am viewing this on his testimonials page. I am pretty sure the blaster is for 10 year old boys and girls... my wife would not even ride a blaster.

Grown men DONT ride blasters... right? Well they do on ken oconnor's website! I cant believe I am viewing this on his testimonials page. I am pretty sure the blaster is for 10 year old boys and girls... my wife would not even ride a blaster.

Hey now take it easy. My eleven year old son rides a blaster. He'll be upset if you tell him he's not a man. Haha. And ya my wife won't ride a blaster either. Fits her perfect too. You know she's one of those little women, about 5'4". Exactly what those bikes are designed for. Just not fast enough for her. And she doesn't ride much.

Who the fuck is ken oconnor? Honestly, congrats on owning your own shit but no one cares about pictures of your mustangs. I'd rather see some dyno sheets, drag times or videos. And who really gives a shit about some gay blasters?

Let's face it. You bought your home on 9/4/2007 for a measly $39,500. I know some 6th graders that could pay cash for that house with babysitting money... The dump is only assessed at $13,352 as of 2011. You're not impressing anyone... Trust me... I mean, really, it was built in 1910 and it's only 848 sq ft. How the hell do you squeeze three bedrooms into 848 sqft?

Hahahahaha lol thats my old place its currently being rented out the pix of the stang there are old but ill tell you what since youre such a supposed bad ass and are obviously infatuated with me you foreign peice of shit faggot ill give you my current adress and you come on by and after you get done sucking my dick which you obviously cant wait to do ill stomp a mud hole in your third world czech ass and tap dance it dry!

So any time you want to stop being a sissy ass bitch and acting like a tough guy and come be one let me know im not the sissy fuck you threateneda in fl i wont call the cops to be honest if you show up id be the one going to jail for being the agressor so come on big boy i got one for ya!