Banshee Vs 450R

Just bought my Banshee 2001 450cc stroker rods, pistons, crank and carbs etc.... feels like lighting...although....friend just picked up a 2009 Honda 450r added some $400 crank and exhaust upgrade....just curious what you guys think might happen in a dragrace? Another question what is the best way to keep my front tires on the ground other then sitting on the handle bars! :)

Thanks!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my Banshee 2001 450cc stroker rods, pistons, crank and carbs etc.... feels like lighting...although....friend just picked up a 2009 Honda 450r added some $400 crank and exhaust upgrade....just curious what you guys think might happen in a dragrace? Another question what is the best way to keep my front tires on the ground other then sitting on the handle bars! :)

Thanks!

please explain to me where you got this so called 450cc stroker rod kit never heard of such a thing.

I got a 500cc big cam rotary stroker on mine. It almost does a backflip when I hit the gas.

Ron why would you release that information you do realize those are still under beta testing and are suppose to be on the down low until the bugs are worked out.

What color powerband do you have? The yellow ones add more top speed. If you have tripple stage spark plugs with the gold threads youll beat him. But barely. Its not just a 450........ its a 450R that means more stickers...... more stickers= FAST AS FUCK!

MY BANSHEE HAD 40 STICKERS IT WENT 156MPH :yank:

What color powerband do you have? The yellow ones add more top speed. If you have tripple stage spark plugs with the gold threads youll beat him. But barely. Its not just a 450........ its a 450R that means more stickers...... more stickers= FAST AS FUCK!

MY BANSHEE HAD 40 STICKERS IT WENT 156MPH :yank:

must of been trinity stickers

:jesterlaugh: Come on guys....he joined yesterday for crying out loud.....don't flame him this quick. :evil: