Banshee slow reving

once again here i am asking another question :shootself: lol... bike fires right up will not idle on it's own and takes a second to rev...yesterday lost spark to right cylinder then to both banghead now all i did was verify the circuit on the orange coil wire it was good so i pluged it back in and it ran but slow rev and kinda a bogging sound...weak spark i'm guessing cause the plugs are wet occasionaly it will run perfect and rap up at a touch of the throtle then back to slow rev??? banghead

once again here i am asking another question :shootself: lol... bike fires right up will not idle on it's own and takes a second to rev...yesterday lost spark to right cylinder then to both banghead now all i did was verify the circuit on the orange coil wire it was good so i pluged it back in and it ran but slow rev and kinda a bogging sound...weak spark i'm guessing cause the plugs are wet occasionaly it will run perfect and rap up at a touch of the throtle then back to slow rev??? banghead

Weak spark could be from bad spark plug caps. Failing CDI could cause that...also are you sure the coil is good ?

Have you inspected the jets and all other carb parts ?

Weak spark could be from bad spark plug caps. Failing CDI could cause that...also are you sure the coil is good ?

Have you inspected the jets and all other carb parts ?

Carbs clean and jetted to 280 mains, coil is new from rm stator in canada with plug caps allready installed... i'll try a known good stock coil...hope the cdi isn't going out( i'll test with known good one) but if it is then i'll send it back it has a one yr warranty :headbang:

Carbs clean and jetted to 280 mains, "coil is new from rm stator" in canada with plug caps allready installed... i'll try a known good stock coil...hope the cdi isn't going out( i'll test with known good one) but if it is then i'll send it back it has a one yr warranty :headbang:

Anything that is from Ricky Stator, or RM Stator is more than likely junk, and the cause of your problems.

Something that may or may not help: using correct puller only, pull flywheel and clean rust from poles on stator, clean inside of flywheel, clean timing lugs on outside of flywheel. Set pick-up gap to proper distance, spec is in the manual. :cheers:

Wish I had a dollar for every junk stator from Ricky that I've heard of in the last few yrs :jesterlaugh: One guy threw it away after "Warrentied" twice, failed three times banghead

that shit doesn't happen overnight DICK! and has nothing todo with what i'm talkin about so Piss Off!

Woh! Seems a bit unnecessary. But like said ^^^^ RM or Ricky's is garbage out of the box. Find a used oem or ask sheerider1026 nicely and he might recoil your stator the right way